• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Never Forgive Action Sat@Gypsy!

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
Another round of the monthly dance party that was started in August 2004 to pay tribute to the golden age of hip-hop. Focusing primarily on the sweet spot of 1986 to 1994 we spin classic jams that you've not heard since you bumped them in your cassette walkman on your way to school.

Saturday, June 24, 2006
Gypsy Co-op @ 817 Queen Street West

Deejays: Dalia & Numeric
Special Guests: Gang of Two (Rod Skimmins & Andycapp)
for 5 dollllla

hype!!!

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
wurd, my brother went to the last one, said it was incredible
i think im down for some of the old skewl
bring on the leaders and big daddy kane

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
One of the best nights in the city. I'm gonna try to hit this after Ze Island.

Seeing Prince Paul on my birthday last year was amazing (even if I didn't like his set all that much -- just being in the man's presence was enough).

Destro Sanchez

TRIBE Member
I feel like a shithead becuz I have only been once.
I tried to go a second time but the lineup was too long at Supermarket.

I keep missin em!

Not this weekend. No excuses! Gang of Two are there (London heads!) so I will be there.

D.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zorak

TRIBE Member
yeah i saw gang of two last weekend at the boat and got myself a free double cd....pretty ace! anyway, nfa is always a good time

miss riot

TRIBE Promoter
zorak said:
yeah i saw gang of two last weekend at the boat and got myself a free double cd....pretty ace! anyway, nfa is always a good time
I had a dream about you last night, you were discussing some engineering film stuff, hehe, and jay & i were among the audience just in awe, elbowing each other, "holy shit, the hotness never ceases" of course he actually got what you were on about & i just kept smiling.

yaaaaaaa NFA is always kick ass. soo much fun people, fun tunes & fun everything!