• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Netguns & Water Cannons Vs. Hooligans

~soulheaven~

TRIBE Member
I was listening to the Jim Rome Show Yesterday, and the guy was just going off about the news in Japan in preparation for the World Cup.

The Word is that Japanese media has been hyping up the English Hooligan problem so much that the Japanese police force decided to put on a display of strength to galvanize the belief of the people that security won't be a problem this summer.

Apparently, 1,000 police officers demonstrated in public, their prowess with martial arts skills in unison. They will be armed with "Prongs & Hooks" this summer as a way of dealing with the expected problems from the English & German Soccer Hooligans.

Now, as Romey illustrated on his show...Let us not forget that these hooligans get all fueled up on more alcohol than you can imagine, and become instant super heroes, sorta like Superman & Spiderman combined....no amount of martial arts are going to knock them out. I mean, you think that guys who have burnt down entire stadiums, would willingly sacrifice their lives for their teams, and almost inexplicably wait for a call to go against their teams so that they can riot & hit each other in the face with lead pipes for fun.......The Japanese police think these fueled up super heroes can be controlled by Prongs & Vaudville Hooks???? HAHA!

I predict that by the end of the tournament, that the hooligans will be in control of the country.......But it gets better! They have contingency plans to use NETGUNS & WATER CANNONS on the massed crowd if it gets out of hand........

Okay, I for one didn't even know that NETGUNS existed.....Wasn't that something that Batman & Robin always conveniently had in their utility belts whenever the Penguin had them cornered??? The Police claim they will fire a netgun and it will contain up to 7 Hooligans at once! I for one would like to see it hold them, and as pessimistic as I am about it, I can't wait to see what 7 fuelled up hooligans rolling around in a net will look like.......AND WATER CANNONS??? WTF??? Is this a Justice League Of America Cartoon? Here is a tip: GET real Weapons! They will not be stopped by your SQUIRT GUNS, you freaks! Stop with all this non-abrasive, high-tech shit, and get some real deterrents!

The next World Cup in Germany will be scarey.....I don't think the Germans are even considering NETGUNS and SQUIRT GUNS for one second, but I could be wrong.....

So good luck with all that! =)

Greg

Rosey

TRIBE Member
what, do you want them to open fire with fully automatic weapons on soccer fans?

hooliginism has been smashed from what it once was by modern surveliance and prevention techniques. known hooligans will be turned back from entering japan.

i know. i saw it on the discovery channel.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rosey
what, do you want them to open fire with fully automatic weapons on soccer fans?
They stopped being soccer fans when they began burning and beating. While my crunchy side says mowing a few down may deter the many, my sweet side says that's not very nice, and besides, they are probably fighting other hooligans, so they culling the herd, so to speak.

~soulheaven~

TRIBE Member
Okay, mark those words....We will see what happens.......and I'm talking about full riot methods! Rubber Bullets, tear gas, and clubs instead of pulling them off-stage with a freakin' Vaudville hook!

Listen to Romey! He Knows EVERYTHING! =)

Romey says: "NETGUNS???? GIVE ME A BREAK CLONES!!!"

Greg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
c'mon we all know the japanese have super hitech weaponry hidden away for such special occaisions. i predict the UK footie hooligans will combine into 1 giant creature of mass destruction...DRUNKOR!!! so much havoc will fall upon tokyo it will make godzilla and mothra seem like tiny insects!

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Whatever... this is just a press stunt.

They know damn well that if anything gets out of hand, they just need to send in the ninjas.

Ninjas will destroy any hooligans.

Pete

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders