• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

nero 7 ultra edition inquiry

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
so, i have several dj mixes that i burn as a 1 track recording which becomes a pain after a short while.

can someone give me instructions on how to add margins/indents in the mix so that i can skip thru tracks once the program has burned the mix onto the cd?

i know it can be done but cant seem to figure it out

thanks

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member
so, i have several dj mixes that i burn as a 1 track recording which becomes a pain after a short while.

can someone give me instructions on how to add margins/indents in the mix so that i can skip thru tracks once the program has burned the mix onto the cd?

i know it can be done but cant seem to figure it out

thanks

You can use Steinberg Wavelab for that. Just open up a new Audio Montage insert your Audio file then click on the markers tab at the top of the page. Go to insert...then you'll see cd track start, split and cd track end markers. Insert them where you want then hit the letter A on your keyboard and save however you want as a wav and/or mp3. Done

Bye bye now

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
right click the file name when its in the Nero playlist/burn list, click Properties.
there should be 3 tabs along the top, choose Index, Limit Split, and it should bring up this.
nero5audiomed.jpg

simply click the mouse every 5/10/15 minutes or wherever you want the next track to start, and choose New Index. after you choose all your index points choose Split, then Okay.
this will take you back to the playlist screen and should have all the individual index points as their own tracks.

happy listening.

side note: still interested in eating some chicken wings sometime!

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
[- FuNKtiOn -];4293099 said:
right click the file name when its in the Nero playlist/burn list, click Properties.
there should be 3 tabs along the top, choose Index, Limit Split, and it should bring up this.
nero5audiomed.jpg

simply click the mouse every 5/10/15 minutes or wherever you want the next track to start, and choose New Index. after you choose all your index points choose Split, then Okay.
this will take you back to the playlist screen and should have all the individual index points as their own tracks.

happy listening.

side note: still interested in eating some chicken wings sometime!

you are the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!

thank you!!!

wings? :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders