• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

Nerds! Star Trek Movie Marathon, Friday!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Awwww yeah!!

What better way to celebrate the death of Jesus than with the Search for Spock?

I'll be at warp speed on my couch, watching the star trek marathon!

6am - Star trek: the movie? - omg, the dad from seventh heaven's bald girlfriend is turned into a computer when a mysterious space cloud threatens the enterprise and earth itself... kirk and spock are there too! (must see)

9am - Wrath of Kahn - Kirk and ricardo montalban square off for the genesis project, lots of yelling of names, spock dies, yay! (Best of the series for sure!)

1130 - Search for Spock - naw, just foolin'! Spocks back and 17! Kirstie Allie's vulcan replaced with better actor, Christopher Loydd as a klingon, very cheese. (skipable)

145- Voyage Home - whale aliens and time travel for kirk and spock to kidnap some humpbacks to save earth, no enterprize to be seen in this movie, boh. still one of the better flicks (see it just for vulcans on mass transit and "nuclear wessels")

415 - Final Frontier - Kirk askes the age old question "Why does god need a starship?" as Spocks less than logical and fatter brother takes the newest Enterprize into the centre of the universe. (this one SUCKS!!)

630 - Undiscovered Country - Sulu on his own ship, bitches! Aw, yeah, klingon conspiracies, kirk deals with his prejudices, scotty and chekov add humour! Christopher Plummer all one eyed warrior space captian up in this bitch! (ah see it, foo!)

Aw, yeah, motha fucka! I'm a cooking up 100 tacos and sitting on the couch for this radness, lemme tell you!

Last edited:

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
50 on my dial: Space... who'd of thunk it? is it lame that I'd get up to watch a movie with shatner in a jumpsuit?

yes, but fuck it!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
well, I'm 6 hours north of toronto, but if you show up here, I'll even toss in fresh waffles and fresca!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
the worst thing about friday? Nichelle Nicoles trying to act sex... fan dance? uggg *shudder*

Shug

TRIBE Member
There is only one true Star Trek movie.... and that is numba two, Wrath of Khan.

But I'll see if I can drag my ass out of bed to do the whole thing.

Isosceles_CAT

TRIBE Promoter
Krzysiu said:
1130 - Search for Spock - naw, just foolin'! Spocks back and 17! Kirstie Allie's vulcan replaced with better actor, Christopher Loydd as a klingon, very cheese. (skipable)
Star Trek III was great, and Christopher Lloyd was the best Klingon ever.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Anyone see that documentary on Star Wars last night on A & E? Told the story of how Lucas developed the idea and just about lost everything when they were shooting the first one... including actors who wouldn't take the project seriously. It was good!

Anyway, back to Star Trek.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
was the empire of dreams thing? I've seen it before... I enjoyed the story of how they filmed out the back of a hotel for some of the hoth scenes, having luke run around in the snow while they just stuck a camera out the back door.

also carrie fisher was a huge bitch.

star wars > trek, but trek still rocks the big one!

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
was the empire of dreams thing? I've seen it before... I enjoyed the story of how they filmed out the back of a hotel for some of the hoth scenes, having luke run around in the snow while they just stuck a camera out the back door.

also carrie fisher was a huge bitch.

star wars > trek, but trek still rocks the big one!

yeah that was it. Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford don't look like they were very easy to work with. She had a lot of baggage about being told to lose ten pounds!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
she was either high or hungover for most of the shooting (this is in her My-parents-are-famous-spoiled-brat years) and harrison for was trying to be considered a serious actor... I think only Ol' Alec Guiness was anyone with "genuine class", cause he didn't complain at all during the desert filming.