1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Neo Citran: The God Beverage

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Jeffsus, Dec 15, 2003.

1. skin deep

skin deep TRIBE Member

So has like anybody actually tried mixing booze with this stuff? Vodka would probably work best, but that's a bit too obvious.

2. Bumbaclat

Bumbaclat TRIBE Member

I'm guessing it would just make you extra sleepy.

3. Ninjetta

Ninjetta TRIBE Member

I can't stand the lemon one now, it has changed formulas twice and became more intolerable with each shift. I personally prefer the Apple one. It tastes like hot apple cider. Not too sweet, but just enough apple goodness to cover the disgustingly bitter meds. I tend to add a bit of honey to it as well since I've got cupboards full honey from all around the world that I don't indulge in enough.
    All I have to say is thank jeebus for Neo Citran. The only other thing that comes close is Nyquil and that stuff is vile!!!! An insomniac like myself needs something that is capable of knocking me flat on my ass and out for the night and thanks to the Chlorpheniramine maleate (the magic antihistamine imo) it does just that :D

4. MissBlu

MissBlu TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

this stuff kicks nyquil's ass anyday. i smuggled tons back to canada

5. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

this is what we got. it tastes like a crushed up pill in slightly lemony hot water.

Good to know the original (or a version of it) is still out there.

significantly better now, no thanks to NeoCitran.

6. kirstenmeows

kirstenmeows TRIBE Member

I vote team Nyquil. It's only one shot of yuck vs. having to drink an entire mug of yuck.

I don't think it matters what flavour you buy, they're all disgusting.

7. ian

ian TRIBE Member

Mixing booze with drugs containing acetaminophen is likely to damage your liver.

8. oeretS

oeretS TRIBE Member

ah, nothing like revisiting some old chipotle posts to brighten up this rainy day

9. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

I've been pretty sick in the last week and that helped me sleep... Neo Citran is still the fucking best.
    Always the lemon flavour.

10. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

Weird.

I just took some yesterday for the first time in a long time. It was cherry flavour though, really gross.

-jM
    A&D

11. KillaLadY

KillaLadY TRIBE Member

ewww. cherry! lol

12. Nesta

Nesta TRIBE Member

haha! trippy!

13. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

who the ras doesnt like extra spicy tang!!!

14. Jeffsus

Jeffsus TRIBE Member

Had more yesterday. Bought the lemon kind though, it's much better.

-jM
    A&D

15. skin deep

skin deep TRIBE Member

But would it be worth it is the question.