• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Needed ASAP 3 Mixers

2 The Beat

TRIBE Member
We had a break in at the store last weekend and sadly our listening stations were taken.

To have everything back to operational, we need to get 3 basic but working mixers as soon as possible. We are not looking for top of the line, we just need to pre-amp our decks so if you have one that is collecting dust and likely not work for any other purpose such as this.

We can not offer big $$, but we can offer a store credit or gift certificates. We are talking about mixers worth $25-75 to get us by.

Brian
416 598 8120
bobbythrust@gmail.com

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

db

TRIBE Member
wow -- that sucks -- sorry to hear that Brian -- I'll keep my eyes open for you...

Skipper

TRIBE Member
ah crap...trying to remember if I gave my old mixer to Lysistrata's ex or not....I will check for ya Brian!

It's a 2 channel numark

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

2 The Beat

TRIBE Member
We are still looking for mixers. We have 2 potential people who are going to get back to us soon.

But, we need 3 in total, and I would really love to be able to have as many stations working as possible for tomorrow when our new releases come in.

Feel free to email me directly
bobbythrust@gmail.com

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Very sorry to hear what happened B

If you'd like I'd be more then happy to set up a trap to lure the cunts back and then we can can put balls and shove them so far up their asses that every time they shit, they shit on their balls..

if anyone know's of anyone selling 3 low end mixers, you should pass on the info!

I say keep an eye on Torontoraves.com, torontojungle.com and maybe even pass by some of the pawn shops on church

Ondie

TRIBE Member
THis may sound dumb - but couldn't you use old amplifiers with PHONO inputs. Then you just hook the headphones in there. I've maybe got one of those around if you need it.

cheers,
ab

2 The Beat

TRIBE Member
It looks like it may be down to one mixer needed! Thanks to those who have responded quickly! It is good to have helpful people around after you have been made to feel that people are not good.

sentence

TRIBE Promoter
hey brian, i have a spare gemini mixer here. i dont think i want to get rid of it altogether because its my back up mixer while my gear is at 99, but if you want to use it for awhile i can bring it by tommorrow. PM me if you still need one..

-joel

2 The Beat

TRIBE Member
Regarding the mixer

I have replacements coming but some will not be here until the end of the week. If possible, it would be awesome to borrow your mixer until i have picked up the ones coming to me!

Thanks a lot.

jeffpayne

TRIBE Member
sorry to hear about the break in Brian. I'm getting a new mixer at the end of the week. If you still need one by Saturday I can lend you my old one for an indefinite amount of time.

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
$25

Pyramid%20PR-4700.jpg

2 The Beat

TRIBE Member
Thanks to everyone who replied. We have been sorted and I appreciate the help that anyone has offered. Thank you very much.

xtcfreak

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mexicannnnnn
$25

Pyramid%20PR-4700.jpg

just give'm the damn thing... its for a good cause..

sorry to hear that brian, was there alot of vinly or other equipment taken? who would steal belt drives? fucking losers..

Jay

mexicannnnnn

TRIBE Member
$25 was a joke, like i said in my other thread I would give it for a few drops of caig lube :p

Originally posted by xtcfreak
just give'm the damn thing... its for a good cause..

sorry to hear that brian, was there alot of vinly or other equipment taken? who would steal belt drives? fucking losers..

Jay

docta seuss

TRIBE Member
so... these thieves went to the trouble of breaking into the shop, potentially risking their freedom, all for a couple shitty mixers?

rediculous.

Dj Charles G

TRIBE Promoter
That sucks I hope you catch them.

I just thought I would mention a friend of mine
had a store in the states and when it got robbed.
his camera was smashed but the cops caught the
guys using a cameras from across the street. Sometimes
robbers don't think about other cameras being around.

maybe ask your around you area.

hope it helps

Peace