1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Need to take a dump? 25 cents please...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by KickIT, May 19, 2010.

1. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

Wonder what happens if you're in there longer than 20 minutes?

2. Eclectic

Eclectic TRIBE Member

20 minutes per quarter?

I wonder how many blowjobs will be given in these things.

3. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

thats pretty sweet, you could service like 4 BJ customers in there in that amount of time.

the homeless people are going to be sleeping in these things.

4. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

I'm curious to see how long it takes newmindspace to come up with some kind of flashmob game/musical production involving these things.

5. KickIT

KickIT TRIBE Member

I really wanna know what happens after 20 minutes? Hopefully they'll have the toilet backfire. That'll teach you.

6. saskboy

saskboy TRIBE Member

until we get some squat toilets in this town, the FOB's are still gonna piss all over the place

7. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

maybe they have a slot inside where you can deposit more money, before the door swings open and exposes you to the whole world.

funny how its cheaper to take a dump than it is to make a phone call from a public phone.

8. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

There are public phones?

on that note...
    [​IMG]

9. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

as David Miller continues to add poo to his legacy...

10. ian

ian TRIBE Member

In Bogota, not only do you sometimes have to pay for the public toilet, but you often have to buy toilet paper every time as well. *And* half the time there is a weird metal band/lock on the toilet cover so people don't steal the valuable plumbing.

11. PAUZE

PAUZE TRIBE Promoter

Who's footing the money for the attendant?

12. unique2100

unique2100 TRIBE Promoter

Did they cut a ribbon and then have someone take a fierce deuce after?

I say good on the city, there is a serious lack of public facilities in Toronto. I hate having to buy a donut to take a piss.

13. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

Maybe they'll hire some FOB Russian grannies to do it like they do in Moscow. Sit outside on a little chair, no paper unless you tip her... that sort of thing. Putting new Canadians to work!

14. djfear

djfear TRIBE Member

I was running by at lunch while they were having a press conference by the toilet. I found it amusing how there were so many people and so many suits, and so many cameras, all for a place where you go and take a dump.

baconpan

15. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

Amsterdam is laughing at us right now.

16. kaniz

kaniz TRIBE Member

If they are like the ones in hrmm, I think Paris? once the person leaves - the thing shuts down for a self-cleaning cycle after every use.

17. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

Seriously. I love the pissoirs in Amsterdam. You can stand there having a conversation with your buddy out in the middle of a public square..

[​IMG]

18. djglobalkiller

djglobalkiller TRIBE Promoter

i saw one of these in guelph on my last visit in january.. right by sun suns in the parking lot

they had fence around it.. i may have a picture of it...

19. djglobalkiller

djglobalkiller TRIBE Promoter

20. videotronic

videotronic TRIBE Member

why am i not surprised that a european city would furnish its citizens with a place to piss, but not a place to wash their hands

21. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

ewwww thats gross, yet kinda hot too!! Id totally be trying to sneak a peak.

22. KiFe

KiFe TRIBE Member