• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Need some help ID a location

djfear

TRIBE Member
Where ever it is, they must be breaking at least one law doing this. That's not safe at all.

zildjian

TRIBE Member
Legend in corner of image 'Warnet robins movers in Macon Georgia but no publicity shots to back picture up

looks an exciting job though I agree!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
definitely quebec, as opposed to france, as the cars are pointed as if they drive on the right side of the road. in france, they drive on the wrong/left side.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
The architecture suggests Montreal much more than it does Quebec City to me, but it's hard to tell. It's certainly Quebec!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

zildjian

TRIBE Member
Architecture then,
on the right sight of picture the building has a 'fence' where gutter would be on edge of roof, is that a snow device of some sort, and the power transformer things on power pole, is that Canadian thing?

skin deep

TRIBE Member
definitely quebec, as opposed to france, as the cars are pointed as if they drive on the right side of the road. in france, they drive on the wrong/left side.
Nah man, in France they drive on the same side as Canada.

But the sure sign that it's in Quebec is that the stop sign says ARRET instead of STOP, even in France the stop signs say STOP.

zildjian

TRIBE Member
Does it look then a typical Quebec streetscene,
with my limited knowledge I'm guessing a ten year old+ truck I can see a low-rise in the background,
the rest of the cars I don't know anywhere near enough about to judge their age though

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

zildjian

TRIBE Member
It just screams H&S doesn't it,
lots of results on Tineye of course, unfortunately all 'chive' type hits so nothing there

awwnaw

TRIBE Member
Stupid fucking moving day likely. Moving companies had to get creative or be able to service only 3 people in a day.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
It look like the truck extension is fully extended, if you are closer to the sidewalk the angle might be too steep(less safe!). Also, it looks like they're wearing safety harness so maybe this is the safest method.