• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

need it , need it, got it

Rosey

TRIBE Member
now i'm not the vinyl fiend that many of you are, but i still like my music and i'm looking for a particular track at the moment, does anybody have Fischerspooner - Emerge (Dave Clarke Remix) in a format they could send me?

of course, y'all should feel free to use this thread to express your own needs and wants.

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rosey
now i'm not the vinyl fiend that many of you are, but i still like my music and i'm looking for a particular track at the moment, does anybody have Fischerspooner - Emerge (Dave Clarke Remix) in a format they could send me?

of course, y'all should feel free to use this thread to express your own needs and wants.
Do you have any more info about this remix, I have yet to be able to find a single shred of info about it anywhere. I've found DJ Naughty, Terranova, Adult, and Selway remixes but no Clarke.

As for me, my wish list got reduced to:

Deepest Shades of Techno vol 1. [k7]
Adventures in Techno Soul vol. 1 [ferox]
T-Quest : Jupiter 2x12" [music man]

I may have just located the ferox comp too!! SWEET!

Cheers
[odd]?[io]

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: need it , need it, got it

Originally posted by oddmyth

Do you have any more info about this remix, I have yet to be able to find a single shred of info about it anywhere. I've found DJ Naughty, Terranova, Adult, and Selway remixes but no Clarke.
i've only heard that it existed, never heard it. but the dave clarke website said he had completed it....? :confused:

erk

TRIBE Member
oddmyth,
I have the Jupiter 2x12", however, I'm afraid I like it too much to part with it. If you are a vinyl junkie, sorry. If you want a copy if it I'm sure that could be arranged...

As for me I'm looking for vinyl (12"):

"motor ep" advent - kombination research08
"midnight ep" fumiya tanaka - torema20
"intoxicate" submode - delerium red55
"funk machine" weatherman - cluster41
"point blank (rmx)" gaiden - music man082
"hard groove roject" ben sims - theory006x 2x12"
"advancedtechnoresearch" gaetano parisio - art08

If you see them somewhere in your travels please let me know.
Cheers!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Erk,

That's ok, I understand, its a great f*cking double set, every track a rocker!! Originally I had the set, then I traded it and Fumiya Tanaka's Unknown Possiblities v.1 for Kenny Larkin's Metaphor, and about 6 other hard to find detroit classics [can't remember them all right now]. The deal was ILL at the time, as I couldn't ever find the detroit stuff I got that day again. But I've missed those records ever since.

I do have several of the records you listed though:

"point blank (rmx)" gaiden - music man082
"hard groove roject" ben sims - theory006x 2x12"
"motor ep" advent - kombination research08
"midnight ep" fumiya tanaka - torema20

Though I as well don't want to give any of them up. Am I a vinyl junkie? Hell Yeah (451 records bought last year, the final and unbelieveable count for my taxes..*sigh*). I'll check the store to see if we have any of those kickin around [we might I never can tell ].

Cheers
[odd]?[io]