• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Need Help Finding PS2 Memory Card

MBoy

TRIBE Member
I just got myself a brand spankin new ps2 last night. Unfortunately, there were no memory cards at the store where I bought it... "No problem," i thought... "I'll just pick one up somewhere else."

Wrong. I can't find one anywhere.

Can someone tell me where I might be able to find one? Or can someone sell/lend me one?

Much appreciated... I'd love to be able to save my GTA3 progress.

Cheers. -Duncan

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

aki

TRIBE Promoter
You're a little out of luck Mboy. The Memory Card market is totally dry right now. I bought a system a month ago thinking the same thing, that I'd find one somewhere else no problem. I called every video game retailer in the GTA and everyone has them on backorder. I've been waiting a month now. Some places have clone memory cards but I was told they can potentially cause problems. Sorry for the bad news. If you find any let me know.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
My neighbour has been looking for a month and hasn't found one. If you find any e-mail me.
Thanks,
Bumbaclat

swenard

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swenard
electronique boutique bought all that sony could make last year. they have tons.

Call them. My boss just bought 4 at erin mills town centre last week or the week before and they had tons.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MBoy

TRIBE Member
SUCCESS!!

I found one at a little hole-in-the-wall internet gaming store near where I work. Brand new, but I bought it for a $10 markup. But I think that's a price I was ready to pay. I asked, but he said he was only really willing to part with one of them.

(All of this after calling all the electronic boutique stores, toys r us, future shops, sony stores, you name it! no one had anything!)

Best of luck anyone else looking for one.

-Duncan