• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Need Help. Dance Venue for a Birthday Party?

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
OK,

I have two friends who are celebrating a Bday tomorrow.. Being the girl that I am, my buddies have asked me what we should do tomorrow night.

Footwork, Gallery, Guv, Docks...Not with this crowd :eek:

It's a large varied group. Some like R&B, others Hip Hop, 80's retro, House (Me! Me!). So where can we go that will give us a variety of music and appease the masses... Thought of the standby's.. Al Fresco's, Joker (Is it still called that??), Bier Market.. To be honest, I hate these meat markets, so is there anyplace you guys could recommend that would give us the variety, but not be too young (We're all in our thirties)...or too meat marketish (But still have some hotties, cause I'd still like my boys to have fun!!)

Appreciate any ideas.

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
go see Smalltown Djs at Paddy Murphys. Its an irish pub so wont turn off your non edm friends and smalltowns play a great mix of funk, breaks, hip hop, oldies and 80's all remixed nicely so all get dance to the beat.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:
go see Smalltown Djs at Paddy Murphys. Its an irish pub so wont turn off your non edm friends and smalltowns play a great mix of funk, breaks, hip hop, oldies and 80's all remixed nicely so all get dance to the beat.
Hmmm..and they serve Mill Street, one of the few beers I like! Definite Possibility!

lucky1

TRIBE Member
don't go to paddy murphy's its pretty small and not really anything special to celebrate a Birthday at... Especially if you are from out of town

Fez Boutique is nicer.. they have a huge patio (with weather like this is great) and they play a mix of not so bad music. Some house, Rn B hip hop etc.

they do charge cover though.. can't remember how much and the bouncers are assholes.. but i've been there a lot and had fun

what about Republik? Killer sound apparantly its really cool inside.. (i havent' been there yet) Joker is so has been. Don't go there.

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories