1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

Need help brainstorming sleaze: White trash photo shoot

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Boss Hog, Feb 13, 2003.

1. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

For kicks I'm doing a sleazy white trash photoshoot in a well known Toronto sleazy hotel.

I'm making up characters for each of the people involved... but was wondering what you - the deviously creative Tribers - might come up with.

So if you wanna play the game... here's how it goes.

I have six people, and the game is to create alter egos/characters for them, based on my subjective descriptions of the real people below. (names are changed to protect the pseudo-innocent).

Women

-Frankie
    25 yrs old, petite caucasian/greek lesbian who has tendencies to swing. Extremely outgoing although not as "bad" in real life as her behaviour may suggest.

-Marla
    25 yrs. old, somewhat more conservative lesbian who is curious but not necessarily willing to try anything risque (except photoshoots in raunchy hotels). I don't know much more about her.

-May
    23 yrs. old, straight w/boyfriend but occassionally engages in a three-way with another woman and her boyfriend (James, below) Bold and beautiful, an ex-theatre student who's always willing to experiment. Within reason.

Men

-Marco
    23 years old, so gay he leaves scorchmarks on the sidewalk. Extremely lively personality, everyone's favourite "virgin slut". That is, he's done everything lots, except, you know... never done any modelling/acting before but is doing it for the kick.

-Daryl
    Straight boy rugby player. Totally buff, totally clean. Would never swing but is always willing to do a crazy thing like a photoshoot.

-James
    May's boyfriend, straight, slightly shy but willing to take part in a crazy photoshoot if it's raunchy and it might mean he gets to watch his gf make out with hot lesbians. (yeah typical guy). Tall, good-looking blonde guy.

Now although there is a mix and mash of gender orientation going on in here, all participants are willing to imply a lot within reason for the sake of this photoshoot. So we have total openness in creating characters for them... the theme: How would southern white trash entertain themselves in one room on one bored evening?

So there you go... if you want to play the game, create characters for all of them. Set within one room, over the course of one drunken evening.

Waste some time! :)

disclaimer: I already know this is stupid, so having said that, just have fun with it.

2. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

are you going to the Gladstone???

3. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

Never heard of it. Where's that?

4. Vote Quimby

Vote Quimby TRIBE Member

It's Dirty Girl's favourite one hour stand hotel.

5. Liquidity

Liquidity TRIBE Member

you call that white trash? someone needs to research springer...

6. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

The people as they exist aren't white trash. The idea is to make them into white trash for the shoot. That's what I'm asking for ideas on...

Hey I don't know of any good by-the-hour hotels/motels. Does anyone here? Not that you actually USE them... ;)

7. Booty Bits

Booty Bits TRIBE Member

wow. that sounds like alot of fun.

i can't really think of many ideas, but i think it would be funny if you did a chicken fight...ya know, with the girls sitting on the guys' shoulders, scrappin' away.

water would be advantageous, but not necessary.

possibly pouring cheap malt liquor on each other.

8. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

YES.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about. :) Keep 'em coming!

Thanks.

9. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

make the girls wear daisy dukes, and the boys have mullets. get drunk off of OE, and smoke a lot. some girl has to have bleach blond hair with bad roots and those poofy big bangs. long fake fingernails painted red. the motel room has to be dirty, with a flickering light bulb, and stains on the mattress.

ahhhh this is fun!! i want to do a ghetto photoshoot! Suuuuunnyy!

10. zoo

zoo TRIBE Member

orgy.

11. gazgiz

gazgiz TRIBE Member

acid wash jeans, greasy hair, really bad tats.

the females need lots of black gunk around their eyes.

12. Subsonic Chronic

Subsonic Chronic TRIBE Member

Make sure you take care of the little details.

Cigarettes: DuMaurier = bad, Export/Matinee = good
    Beer: Heineken = bad, Crest/OV = good

Zebra stiped pants, tapered jeans, cut-off shirts (on guys too!), sneakers with big tongues, all good things. :)

Bonus points if you can get some of the old-style nylon fold-out chairs into the shoot.

13. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

Its at queen and 'something just before duffering', probably queen and gladstone since that makes the most sense.
    Its a getto place and really old.
    My favourite place to get drown my sorrows in booze all alone with only the drunk old men for company!!
    Not sure if it rents by the hour, but probably pretty cheap for a night.

--what a great job it would be to be a location scout (or whatever they are called):)

14. Booty Bits

Booty Bits TRIBE Member

oh, that is so key.

i think it would be wicked hot to see someone giving a nice hummer to a guy sitting in one of those nylon fold-out chairs (with the woven nylon strips)

oh, and the chicks should definitely have tattoos on the tops of their tits. its always heinous, and seemingly mandatory for trailer trash.

15. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

and it has to be something like a rose, or a dagger, or a heart. and all smudgy and fadey.

the guys should have grease under their fingernails too. and a bucket or fried chicken on the bed.

16. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

How about a guy getting a hummer while sitting on the toilet, next to the yellow (aged) claw-foot tub?

These ideas are great guys. :) Awesome.

17. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

A tattoo of Jim Morrison? :)

18. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Well-Known TRIBEr

Oh my god, that sounds like so much fun, I'm sooo jealous!

You know how trashg guys crush beer cans on their foreheads? Could you stage a beer-can-crushing between one of the girls tits?

You've got to have the guys, like, paying the girls to do shit with each other. Or you could have a guy ashing cigarettes ona girls heaad and her hair catches on fire, adn she's got to put it out in the toilet. And hten the girls get mad and gang up ont he guys who are too drunk to fight back properly, and they shove their money up their asses or sumpin.

19. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

^^^ you're twisted.

:D

20. JAR

JAR TRIBE Member

The Waverly Hotel is about as ghetto/white trash/nasty dirty as they get. And it's on top of the Zone!

21. The Kid

The Kid TRIBE Member

Actually, from what I've heard most people that live there are elderly permanent residents... it looks like they're in the process of renovating it right now, it's supposed to be some kind of Toronto landmark... they have the best karaoke night in the city sunday nights ... and yeah it's at Gladstone (Dufferin kinda ends and starts up again a little further west)... that's my hood yo!

22. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

You guessed my location. :)

23. The Kid

The Kid TRIBE Member

oh yeah, for location i would suggest The Rex... it's right on Queen St. and, trust me, the rooms are PERFECT for your kind of shoot... dark, grimy, it's probably had the same sheets/furniture/wallpaper/paint etc. since it opened! And it's cheap as fuck so it won't cost you much to rent a room...

... as far as the shoot... my suggestions involve stained/ripped wife beaters, cheap booze (OE was a good suggestion!), tacky makeup on the chicks, lots of tatoos are a must, and full on SLEAZE!

Yeah, baby!

:D

(edit: I assume waverly would be good too, though I've never been inside...!)

24. Boss Hog

Boss Hog TRIBE Member

Who wants to see the pics after?

;)

25. SUNKIST

SUNKIST TRIBE Member

post em on tribe!