• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Need advice.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
So a friend of mine found out his wife has been screwing around on him. Both physically and online (an Ashley Madison type thing). They have come clear with the physical relationship she'd had and he decided to give her another chance.

However, he suspects she's still cheating on him online, and by that I mean seeking to meet other people for potential encounters.

He has asked me to create an online profile and attempt to pick her up to see if she's behaving as he suspects.

Now, I know this is technically entrapment, and that my first instinct is to stay the fuck away from it, but there's a kid involved and he's paranoid she's about to bolt home (she's from another country) with the kid. He wants to know now if she's fucking around so that he can deal with the problem before it becomes a bigger problem.

He says she's an extremely good liar and he's just not sure what's really going on... and has said to me "remember how you said you'd do ANYTHING for me?" speech. So I feel stuck.

What would you guys do. Thanks.

K_la

TRIBE Member
Instead of doing all that crap he asked you to do, why dont you be a real friend and stop shagging his wife like the filthy vermon you are!

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
tell him to get a spy program and install it on her machine.
he'll be able to find out everything she does/talks about online.

i'm not sure of any, but i'm sure someone here will know or be a quick google search might find something.

chooch

TRIBE Member
*kisses k-la*

Perhaps you can advise your friend to speak to a lawyer about how to protect his child first. There may be some sort of paper he can file to show that there is problems in the relationship and the child cannot be removed from the country without mutual consent of both parents. This way it shows her he means business and he is putting his claim on their child, though he is obviously willing to work things out..

If he doesn't trust her, basically the relationship is a not in a good place. Will she screw around on him again or not doesn't matter.

I feel badly for your friend.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
tough spot... dosn't seem to be any trust in that relationship...

is your friend open to exploring new sexual possibilities with her? if she feels she wants to do this kinda stuff and hes kinda into it.. maybe they can setup 4somes and be a happily wedded couple again

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Doooo eeeeeet.

Put that bitch in her place. Fuck I'll do it for free.

Mind you, he'll likely be on the hook for child support. Is it even his kid?

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
no he wouldn't be.. shes cheating on him... so he wouldn't have to pay child support.. isn't that how it works???

damn women always win on this one...

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MalGlo
no he wouldn't be.. shes cheating on him... so he wouldn't have to pay child support.. isn't that how it works???

damn women always win on this one...
He will have to pay child support, because it's his kid (if it's his kid). If the grounds for divorce are infidelity, then alimony won't have to be paid (it should never be paid). If she earns appreciably more, then she may have to pay him (don't hold your breath).

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
Now, I know this is technically entrapment, and that my first instinct is to stay the fuck away from it, but there's a kid involved and he's paranoid she's about to bolt home (she's from another country) with the kid. He wants to know now if she's fucking around so that he can deal with the problem before it becomes a bigger problem.

http://www.mensdivorcecentre.org/

seriously.

your friend is gonna need all the help he can get. first thing to do, BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, he should contact these people, or some similar organization. there are some non-profit organizations out there for this purpose. let me know if you need help finding one.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
-it's his kid, and my concern is even if he does report this to some sort of of legal source, if she up and runs with the kid there's not a lot he can do - she's got the kid in another country.

-let it be known that I have NEVER liked this woman and never thought their marriage was a good idea. He actually didn't even tell me he was marrying here in case I might voice an opinion about it. (yeah, what, me voice an opinion??) However, having said that, I have no particular hate for her either and wouldn't just fuck someone over.

-I don't like games.

-He wants me to get an online account and pose as someone to see if she's actively seeking something else. This is the part I don't feel good about. I waste enough time on Tribe let alone trying to pick up some skrag while incognito.

What do you think I give him my credit card number so HE can start an account undetected and do it himself?

thom100

TRIBE Member
Id say help your friend out. I know if I was in his situation I would only ask a good friend....

it is a bad situation, but the guy does need to know what is going on.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
Hog, if she even has account, regardless of if she's 'actively looking', she looking for nookie. Your buddy is fooling himself.

mingster has the best advice around.

afterglow

TRIBE Member

-let it be known that I have NEVER liked this woman and never thought their marriage was a good idea. He actually didn't even tell me he was marrying here in case I might voice an opinion about it. (yeah, what, me voice an opinion??) However, having said that, I have no particular hate for her either and wouldn't just fuck someone over.
Ok, he didnt tell you he was going to marry her because of your opnion, but now he wants your help is trapping her?

I dunno.

I'd tel him to get a recorder or spyware and then run far far away.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I know I know. But you know, when a friend asks for help because he can't turn to anyone else, there's a lot of pressure to make the right decision...

afterglow

TRIBE Member
I really don't think it's a good idea to get directly involved.

I mean, give him as much advice as you think is needed, but throwing yourself into this possible messy situation is probably not the best idea.

chooch

TRIBE Member
I know I know. But you know, when a friend asks for help because he can't turn to anyone else, there's a lot of pressure to make the right decision...
Perhaps you can advise your friend to speak to a lawyer about how to protect his child first. There may be some sort of paper he can file to show that there is problems in the relationship and the child cannot be removed from the country without mutual consent of both parents. This way it shows her he means business and he is putting his claim on their child, though he is obviously willing to work things out..

If he doesn't trust her, basically the relationship is a not in a good place. Will she screw around on him again or not doesn't matter.