• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

need a quick yes or no answer....

MoFo

TRIBE Member
You won't barf but you might get dizzy, extra drunk and sleepy. You also might get a body buzz and your vision will be blurrier than usual.

And you can't overdrink or you'll get drunk really fast and lose control.

You're good to go for a glass of wine during dinner. And maybe a drink later on.

But if you want a real answer because I'm actually an alcoholic, forget the wine, stick to hard liquor and pace yourself. 10 mixed drinks max. I usually do about 20 drinks at a wedding so..... Top off with beer at the end of the night and pass out before dessert.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
fuck robaxes, take a couple of decent E's one at a time, right before dinner, and one when your about half way through, drink your face off, and you wont get too drunk, and your back will feel so great you will be tearing the dancefloor up.

[jai]

edit - save the robaxes tomorrow for when the high wears off ;) cmon lunnen, i know you wants to !

Mrs. Pink

TRIBE Member
fuck robaxes, take a couple of decent E's one at a time, right before dinner, and one when your about half way through, drink your face off, and you wont get too drunk, and your back will feel so great you will be tearing the dancefloor up.

[jai]

edit - save the robaxes tomorrow for when the high wears off ;) cmon lunnen, i know you wants to !
well, i would, but.....i won't.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JamesM

TRIBE Member
isn't this one of those questions that we ask like every time we wondered about the exact same thing for the past 10 years? but always ended up drinking anyway?

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Quick answer: No

Longer answer: After 3 drinks, your face will become intimately involved with the soup.

See how you feel after one. Trust it can hit hard if you're not careful. Also really hard on the liver.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JCrack

TRIBE Member
My GF did this yesterday. She had been taking Robaxacet for a sore neck and one glass of wine later she was drooling on the couch in no time. Good luck.