• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

need a job?

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
just thought i'd throw this out there if any tribers are looking for a job...

a friend of mine is an asst. manager at a very high-end, upscale ftiness centre in yorkville (yonge/bloor area) that is opening (now open but still under renovations) and she's looking for reception staff both part-time and full-time (full-time staff will receive benefit plan as well). staff also get free use of the facilities as well which is a really nice perk (26,000 sq. ft. state of the art and really nicely decked out fitness centre aimed at the $$ crowd. memberships are roughly $200/mth with a $200 sign-up fee. yikes.)

fitness experience is an asset but not necessary. they're looking for fit (obviously they want to keep with the 'healthy' image, personable people with excellent communication skills, so... if this is you and you're interested, get back to me asap via pm or at rsvp@b9productions.com

pay is roughly $10/hr which ,may not be much but the perks are nice especially for those looking for part-time work. benefit plan for full-time staff is your typical health/drug plan with avg 80% coverage.

they're also looking for hire staff for their juice bar and i think they're apying just slightly more for those positions - making protein shakes, selling nutritional products,etc...

hit me back asap and i'll forward your contact info to the mamangement.

d

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Actually, I am looking for part-time, as I need to pay off my mom's place of burial.
What would the part-time hours be?

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by KillaLadY
Actually, I am looking for part-time, as I need to pay off my mom's place of burial.
What would the part-time hours be?
your pm inbox is full.

the fitness centre is absolutely "sick"... that's the only word i can use to describe it really. too 'rich' for me but if i could afford it myself, i'd hit it up for sure! expect the clientele to be well-to-do (obviously) but on the plus side - no musclehead juice monkeys either. lol

send me a resume and i'll get you hooked up for an interview asap!

part-time shifts would be 5:30am to 1pm (early shift) and 1pm to close (11pm?) hours/wk are negotiable.

dan

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by L'ilMisSunshine
Wow. ^^ Way too much information, as usual.

Although I sympathise with anyone who has lost her/his mother.
WTF?
I just said I need a new job to cover something.
What's your problem? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dvs
your pm inbox is full.

the fitness centre is absolutely "sick"... that's the only word i can use to describe it really. too 'rich' for me but if i could afford it myself, i'd hit it up for sure! expect the clientele to be well-to-do (obviously) but on the plus side - no musclehead juice monkeys either. lol

send me a resume and i'll get you hooked up for an interview asap!

part-time shifts would be 5:30am to 1pm (early shift) and 1pm to close (11pm?) hours/wk are negotiable.

dan
awesome... my box is fine now... pm me.
Give me until tomorrow to polish my resume okay?

gollum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KillaLadY
WTF?
I just said I need a new job to cover something.
What's your problem?
No need to go ballistic, she was saying that having to know that you are trying to pay for your mom's burial was too much information.

That was my initial reaction as well.

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by gollum
No need to go ballistic, she was saying that having to know that you are trying to pay for your mom's burial was too much information.

That was my initial reaction as well.
That's great, now sit down.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
You guys are all a bunch of insensitive jerkasses.

Killalady just wants a little attention... that's all :)

Now give her the attention she so desperately craves already!

Last edited:
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KillaLadY

TRIBE Member
Ding! Ding! Ding!

gets old so fast.
Hey L'ilMisPerfect... please do me a huge favour and put me on ignore. That way you won't waste your precious time of reading my posts and geting stressed over them, okay?

k
thx
bye

L'ilMisSunshine

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dvs
just thought i'd throw this out there if any tribers are looking for a job...

a friend of mine is an asst. manager at a very high-end, upscale ftiness centre in yorkville (yonge/bloor area) that is opening (now open but still under renovations) and she's looking for reception staff both part-time and full-time (full-time staff will receive benefit plan as well). staff also get free use of the facilities as well which is a really nice perk (26,000 sq. ft. state of the art and really nicely decked out fitness centre aimed at the $$ crowd. memberships are roughly $200/mth with a $200 sign-up fee. yikes.)

fitness experience is an asset but not necessary. they're looking for fit (obviously they want to keep with the 'healthy' image, personable people with excellent communication skills, so... if this is you and you're interested, get back to me asap via pm or at rsvp@b9productions.com

pay is roughly $10/hr which ,may not be much but the perks are nice especially for those looking for part-time work. benefit plan for full-time staff is your typical health/drug plan with avg 80% coverage.

they're also looking for hire staff for their juice bar and i think they're apying just slightly more for those positions - making protein shakes, selling nutritional products,etc...

hit me back asap and i'll forward your contact info to the mamangement.

d

I apologise for hijacking this!

A good friend of mine might be really into this and she's perfect for the job - could you give me your e-mail for her as she's not on Tribe?

thanks.

Stan

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: need a job?

I apologise for hijacking this!

A good friend of mine might be really into this and she's perfect for the job - could you give me your e-mail for her as she's not on Tribe?

thanks.
Originally posted by dvs
if this is you and you're interested, get back to me asap via pm or at rsvp@b9productions.com