• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Need 2 weeks gym membership

taki

TRIBE Member
Any ideas on how I can score a short membership before I leave the country? I'm thinking theres a way to scam it somehow but I'm not sure.Anyone work at a gym that can help me out?

kmac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by taki
Any ideas on how I can score a short membership before I leave the country? I'm thinking theres a way to scam it somehow but I'm not sure.Anyone work at a gym that can help me out?

Pick a gym you like and tell them you are thinking of joining. They'll usually give you a week-long to month-long pass.

Cheap Ego

TRIBE Member
I believe Bally's has a two weeks free deal, just look up their site, print off the coupon and bam, two weeks free. You'll just have to put up with a little hardselling, that's all.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

noodle

TRIBE Member
I saw a coupon in Now about a week ago for Yonge St. fitness having a one month free trial.

They're at Yonge and Isabella.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by taki

if you live anywhere near Oakville, I'll give you my membership card for the next two months. :)

I never go anyway