• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

NCAA March Madness starts now

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
My favourite sporting event is about to tip off.
The NCAA tournament is pure bliss for me. Great ball, great atheletes, huge suspense.

The NBA wishes it was this good.
Any predictions? Duke always looks good but I don't think so this year. Cincinnati looks very good this year.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Sporty Dan

TRIBE Member
madness.gif

U.N. SETS "GLOBAL MARCH MADNESS" FIELD
Selection Committee Gives U.S., China No. 1 seeds; Iraq a No. 3 in Mideast

http://satirewire.com/news/march02/madness.shtml

dan.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
i don't follow college hoops during the year but march madness is always fun. nothing beats the buzzer beaters.

all the experts have maryland, kansas, duke and oklahoma as clear favourites to make the final four. although some are predicting usc to upset duke.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by nusty
let me know once we get down to final four.
Then I'll get really into it.

See, the NCAA doesn't work like other tournaments. Although games in every round are exciting I have to say games in the first two rounds are the best. There's nothing like seeing a cinderella team go on.

I love march madness, it's the second best sporting event behind the Stanley Cup playoffs. There's just so much enthusiasm in the stand, among the player, the coaches, and even commentators.

Pete

SneakyPete

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basic
Once again folks, It's now offically called March Mayhem :p

:confused: They still call it March Madness as far as I know. On their website they call it March Madness.

Pete

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
I heard on a sportscast that they changed it, for politically correct reasons. Must've been wrong. Although CBS is calling it March Mayhem.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kennyboy

TRIBE Member
Well, at least it's still in March.

Got the next four days off. Nothin' but hoops, beer, and music.

Another reason I love March Madness is that, for me, it signals the beginning of spring.