• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Naughty Role Playing Games

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
I've enjoyed teacher-student boss-secretary and doctor patient. Can anyone else recommend fun sexual role playing?
:p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Funzo

TRIBE Member
You lay down and paint yourself to look like Pearl Harbour, have her paint the under-side of her arms to look like a WWII Japanese bomber plane and she can sneak in and blow the shit out of you.

Then wait a while and drop a bomb on her, like "You're dumped, and I got with your sister/mom/best friend/all of the above"

The Peej

TRIBE Member
I had someone spring "Councelor - Camper" on me once. At first, it caught me off guard, but 45 minutes into it when she still hadn't broken character, I was more turned on then I'd ever been before! It was amazing.

Anything that's taboo or "bad" usually works quite nicely.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Shug said:
13th-level Chaotic-Neutral Elven Rogue/Mage vs. a 12th-level Chaotic-Evil Gnome Illusionist.

I played a round of 'nerd & cheerleader' once. it was pretty fucking hot. But what your describing is nerd & nerd action and I just don't know if that would work.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Shug

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
I played a round of 'nerd & cheerleader' once. it was pretty fucking hot. But what your describing is nerd & nerd action and I just don't know if that would work.
Nerd on nerd is the only way to go.

"mmm, baby, roll your natural 20 all over my melee weapons. mmmm, make a saving throw!"