• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Native Craft Sale--November 29th

the wiz

TRIBE Member
Hi everyone,

There is a native craft sale coming up on Saturday, November 29th. It will be held at the Native Canadian Centre located at 16 Spadina (just north of Bloor, on the West side) from 10am to 4pm, inside the main auditorium.

I have rented a table this year and will be selling my handmade ceremonial shakers, made from deer rawhide and a variety of highly-polished, uniquely-shaped woods for the handles. My partner Marcia will be selling hand-painted wooden boxes to keep medicines and other treasures inside, and also hand-sewn blankets and quilts.

I thought it would be good to promote the event on Tribe, since they don't seem to promote their craft sales too well, so then not many people show up.

This is a good opportunity to find an early xmas gift for a unique friend who respects native spirituality.........or really anyone who appreciates fine workmanship and leather crafts. I'm sure there will be beautiful handmade beadwork as well. Blessings to you all.....

The Wiz :)

Aaron Bradley

TRIBE Promoter
That's awesome! I have 1 or 2 people who would really really love this stuff... especially made locally. Hopefully I can get there this year!