• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

name that fish

Caz

TRIBE Member
a friend brought me this guy for my tank, but failed to remember what it is (name)

I'm pretty new at the aquarium thing, but i figure someone here might know

thnx:)

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Hmmm I dunno.

I think I am going to start up a new aquarium soon. I used to have an aquarium years ago. I really enjoyed it. It helped me sleep really nicely too. Thanks for reminding me Marty. I think this just may be my new winter project. Yay!

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
Hmmm I dunno.

I think I am going to start up a new aquarium soon. I used to have an aquarium years ago. I really enjoyed it. It helped me sleep really nicely too. Thanks for reminding me Marty. I think this just may be my new winter project. Yay!
i really like it

it's the sure remedy for the winter blah's, also

:D

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Caz

TRIBE Member
actually, i meant WHAT KIND OF FISH

but then you guys already know that, don't you shit disturbers :p

Caz

TRIBE Member
alright, here's what i got

it's not a gourami, tetra, or any of those, and the naming structure is ____ fish

anybody? quantimize?

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
from reading his intial post I thought he was looking for the name...he didn't mention species name.
i would have said "but failed to remember its species name"

i missread it and then i saw everyone else jokingly name it fuckface...etc etc..

but failed to remember what it is (name)

now we have come to the end of my post in this thread.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
from reading his intial post I thought he was looking for the name...he didn't mention species name.
i would have said "but failed to remember its species name"

i missread it and then i saw everyone else jokingly name it fuckface...etc etc..

now we have come to the end of my post in this thread.
LOL!

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
yea that is also a good observation... the picture isn't very bright and well defined.

although I am sure someone that knows about this type of thing might know what type of species that is right away.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chipotle
yea that is also a good observation... the picture isn't very bright and well defined.

although I am sure someone that knows about this type of thing might know what type of species that is right away.

I'll try to get a better pic....

little bastard won't stop moving