• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Naked Sauna Adventure

G

I missed out on the naked session but if I'd been there I would have had a stiffy. Instead I was passed out on a couch trying not to puke.... ah well... maybe next time.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ElektroTekBabe

It appears as though there was A LOT of manly love at this cottage......interesting.

:p

Pffft. I must've been asleep through it then. My plan was to be a good boy and I was. Like I always am. :)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
I just remembered, before the little naked sauna adventure. I woke up from my nap to use the washroom (incidentally it was the one with the sauna in it). After I was done...I hear people banging on the door yelling "NOOOO NOO NOO NOOOOO", and I opened it to find a bunch of half naked people outside. :p

MBoy

TRIBE Member
Haha... I think ^that was me, karen, vinder and wojtech... We were going to go and pour gin on the sauna rocks so we could get drunk from the vapours.

We had fun opening the sauna door on unsuspecting people in the bathroom. (especailly when we came diving out of the sauna to avoid the gin fuelled fireball that we caused.)

Talk about your fire hazards...

-Duncan

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MBoy
(especailly when we came diving out of the sauna to avoid the gin fuelled fireball that we caused.)

OMG!!! that's absolutely halarious!! *LOL*

adios
Laura <-- wish she could have seen those flames!

G

Originally posted by MBoy
Haha... I think ^that was me, karen, vinder and wojtech... We were going to go and pour gin on the sauna rocks so we could get drunk from the vapours.

We had fun opening the sauna door on unsuspecting people in the bathroom. (especailly when we came diving out of the sauna to avoid the gin fuelled fireball that we caused.)

-Duncan

Good thing you were a fireman:p

G

one more complaint about the sauna....TONY MAGIC.....STOP GRABBING MY ASS!!!

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Galactic Phantom

Good thing you were a fireman:p

the fireman who ran screaming out of the room! only me and voytek stayed......he was busy getting burnt, i was busy staring at the fire....

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder

the fireman who ran screaming out of the room! only me and voytek stayed......he was busy getting burnt, i was busy staring at the fire....

*LMAO* I think this is the funniest story of the whole cottage weekend... *LOL*

adios
Laura <--- still laughing at the image of this happening

tootsy_pop

TRIBE Member
what better way to get to know a bunch of tribe boarders than to get stupid drunk and then get nakid in a sauna wif em... I say we make this the new form of net meet .... ;)

Tanya

t-boy

TRIBE Member
All i gots to say is sunny and keith, two lil guys sitting on the bottom bench, looked like two scared little boys about to cry "maaa!!".. i wish i had a camera, the looks on their faces were simply priceless =]

Muahaha looked like pecking order at its finest =]

Haha the shrinkage though was the best part of the experience.. everyone high on e with their weenies exposed and retracted... now that's what I call fucking cute :)

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
missed the sauna nakedness..far too packed by the time i got down there..but i agree sunny..our intimate session was much better :)

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by t-boy
All i gots to say is sunny and keith, two lil guys sitting on the bottom bench, looked like two scared little boys about to cry "maaa!!".. i wish i had a camera, the looks on their faces were simply priceless =]

I couldn't look up or I would've gotten, as Evan said, a "stiffy." I facing... the worst spot possible. Heh.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SUNKIST
missed the sauna nakedness..far too packed by the time i got down there..but i agree sunny..our intimate session was much better :)

Shhh.. you'll blow my cover.