• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Nacho Libre

kuba

TRIBE Member
Is this movie going to suck or is it actually going to be funny?

Is it going to be one of those where the commercials were hilarious, but the in-between sucks?

I'm hoping ... NOT.

It got 42% on rottentomates but the commercials sold me.

Crazlegs

TRIBE Member
This movie looks hilarious! I'm actually gonna go and watch it at the cinema and that is a rare thing for me to do these days. But I'm convinced it's gonna be awesome!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
when i first saw the trailer several months ago, i was so pumped. i thought it looked hilarious.

now, my interest has definitely waned. i dunno why, but i get the feeling that its not actually going to be very funny.
i'm gonna need some firsthand reviews from people with similar senses of humour before i go and pay to see it.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
when i first saw the trailer several months ago, i was so pumped. i thought it looked hilarious.

now, my interest has definitely waned. i dunno why, but i get the feeling that its not actually going to be very funny.
i'm gonna need some firsthand reviews from people with similar senses of humour before i go and pay to see it.
it is because all of the commercials show the same shit over and over.

this movie, to me, is going to be like anchorman. funny in the ads, pathetically hopeless in real life.

(i know i'll get some differing opinions)

zoo

TRIBE Member
nacho libre really feels like a pedro spinoff

and napolean dynamite (while funny) is not funny enough to spawn spinoffs :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Crazlegs said:
Yeah ...... I'm hitting it up tonight as well (although luckily I don't have to put up a fence first!)

LOL it'll only take an hour or 2 but what was I thinking, it's friday night

kuba

TRIBE Member
crzylegs. i woudln't DARE step into a theatre on opening night, anymore.

i'd go on a weekend matinee, or even best, on a sunday evening.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders