• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

MyDeathSpace

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
One of the guys was a DJ..... In the early hours of this past Christmas Day, 28-year-old Houston techno DJ Bruno B. (Balarezo) lost his yearlong battle with colorectal cancer.

And Proof even is up on there....

Last edited:

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Eeek this one is freaky...

Cause of Death: Suffocated on Tongue after Piercing
Related Article(s): No Article Available

According to someone who went to school with Jonathan:

"I went to school with him. He got a tongue piercing and somehow suffocated in his sleep. It was determined to be accidental. The rumor has it, his tongue hurt so he took something to help him sleep and he somehow suffocated on his tongue because it was swollen. His mom found him dead in his bed or something like that. His mother told me that his tongue was so swollen that it blocked his airway."

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Truth

TRIBE Member
acheron said:
the gun cleaning one and the overweight guy dying from snowshovelling... sheesh X 2.
I'm afraid to laugh at the one of girl who died of a brain aneurysm caused by laughing too hard:O

why not

TRIBE Member
wow, you hear about how car accidents are the number one killer of young people, but this really illustrates it.
sad how most of the deaths were basically the result of youthful stupidity - drinking and driving, speeding, drag racing.

also interesting how cars, guns, and suicide killed way more people than drugs on here - i only counted two overdoses, and i read every page.

Scarlett

TRIBE Member
why not said:
wow, you hear about how car accidents are the number one killer of young people, but this really illustrates it.
sad how most of the deaths were basically the result of youthful stupidity - drinking and driving, speeding, drag racing.

also interesting how cars, guns, and suicide killed way more people than drugs on here - i only counted two overdoses, and i read every page.
I'm on the 6th page and there's a pic of a guy (who was shot by police) in his coffin...the caption is -'after police chase'....:eek:

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Scarlett said:
I'm on the 6th page and there's a pic of a guy (who was shot by police) in his coffin...the caption is -'after police chase'....:eek:
True ting....and the dude is resting....wearing a football jersey....no suit or anything...

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
while i'm all for the shits and giggles and i'm not necessarily against laughing at the misfortune of others from time to time, that site is all kinds of twisted sick.

it's the first time i've clicked on something that thoroughly made me

.. . . . . . ..

___

g33ks unite and DoS that site off the net.

"Click the MySpace Deaths link at the top to view the latest MySpace Deaths!"

nice.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
solacevip said:
One of the guys was a DJ..... In the early hours of this past Christmas Day, 28-year-old Houston techno DJ Bruno B. (Balarezo) lost his yearlong battle with colorectal cancer.

And Proof even is up on there....

i was just reading that one... someone i know from huston played at a benefit party after he passed according to the article.. small world

but ya... that site is kinda erie