• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My Winnipeg Blog

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
mine too. i also have to rest my shoulder for the next week which is driving me batty, but i can't really move it without pain so climbing isn't a whole lot of fun.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
its pretty much all i do. i am working like two or three days a week and trying to get out as much as i can, but my injuries are adding up a bit. this shoulder business should be dealt with in a week or two, i am running in a relay race next week, then i am hitting the summer hard. i have some alpine climbs and distance runs planned too.

good times.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Taro

TRIBE Member
yeah that does sound good.

In the last 3 years, I"ve totally lost whatever physical fitness I had - now I"m just skinny. sucks. and I"ve lost weight too - which considering my body type isn't a good thing.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
the nice part about being skinny is that it is easy to build muscle and get into shape. no time like the present my friend.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
i am running in a relay race tomorrow, i am flat broke, and i still don't have anyone to cover my shift.

today i am doing some more physio.

Taro

TRIBE Member
I have a shift tomorrow that I want someone to switch with too..

sucks..

good luck with the race

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
tim the mix kicked ass. it is on my ipod now and is a great bit of funk.

i thought i'd resurrect the blog because work is dead and today is my last day. i might be unemployed for the rest of the winter.

Taro

TRIBE Member
^gladn you enjoy it brother -

there is another in the works - I have to fix my mixer, which is right fucked right now, but after that it should be done - maybe 2 weeks..

:)

how is everything else with you?

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
ah not too bad. i am not working too much and have enjoyed a good rest period after a lot of activity. i am just starting to ramp up again for the end of summer/fall climbing season. still not sure what i am gonna do for work this winter though.

Taro

TRIBE Member
what were you doing during the summer - I was under the impression you were driving a cab. Can't you do that this winter?

>I'm trying to gear back up for the school year. I"m not in the classes I want to be, but it's bettter than nothing.
>trying to get into a seminar on 'moral epistemology' with Goldstick and Novak. I really need to get on with this thing called my degree. I"ve been reading up a storm during the summer to try to prepare - which feels good.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Taro

TRIBE Member
i"m writing a paper on Kant's morality right now actually - christ he's bloody complicated...

this whole freedom tied to practical law business -
I'll write more in moment