• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My Winnipeg Blog

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
thanks tim. i survived lunch and now am counting down the hours until my shift is done.

fun fact: the wingspan of a bald eagle is 203 cm while the wingspan of a golden eagle is 198 cm.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
i have decided on pilsner for beer tonight, and now i think i'll pop out for five mins to grab a cup of coffee.

also my van has a leaky tire that draws my ire.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
mmmmmm czech beer is the goods. i have to drink alberta beer till the playoffs end though, otherwise i might jinx the oilers.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
i'm driving cabs today which blows chunks, but i am taking three days off after today to go down to lake louise and hang out. i think i going to get retarded drunk in the hotel room and vomit over a railing. should be good times.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
still driving cabs. it looks like it'll be a nice day, i think i'll have a nap downtown at some point today and pick up a new book from the library.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
the phone is ringing this morning which is good but it is interupting my internetting.

maybe i'll make money.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
i am in the winnipeg room. i am also going to lake louise for two days. i got hella drunk last night and am quite hung over.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

SpaceBabe

TRIBE Member
I will finally get to visit Winnipeg either end of this month or mid-July.

I hear it's not much to look at, but it'll be nice to say I've been and see what it is about.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
i have the day off and i just wish it was a little bit warmer. the oilers game tonight is going to be fucking sweet.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
i am not part of the union but they do negotiate on my behalf. i am back at work today. my shoulder hurts from climbing and the oilers game is on tonight.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
oh it is! the oilers won, my shoulder still hurts, and i am back at work. i might be climbing roche ronde this weekend which would be ultra badass.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories