• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My Royal Subjects

Techno_Lord

TRIBE Member
There seems to be a buzz in the air that I Techno Lord am not a man, but a beautiful girl refered to as Tekno Princess. I am sorry to say but this is not true. I am but a humble Lord in my kingdom of Techno.

I hope to meet you all soon and that we become good friends

For those of you who are already members of my Royal Court, I have one thing to say:

I'm back, baby I'm back :cool:
 
Last edited:
Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Techno_Lord
There seems to be a buzz in the air that I Techno Lord am not a man, but a beautiful girl refered to as Tekno Princess. I am sorry to say but this is not true. I am but a humble Lord in my kingdom of Techno.

I hope to meet you all soon and that we become good friends

For those of you who are already members of my Royal Court, I have one thing to say:

I'm back, baby I'm back :cool:

your courts loyal paladin at your service my leige.

-glycht
 

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Re: My Royal Court

Originally posted by Techno_Lord
I love the members of my Royal Court, They make me so Happy :)

thats quite the honour you have bestowed upon yourself.what have you done to deserve the title of LORD?
;)

i adhere to no monarchy my friend,you are nothing but a landowner.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Techno_Lord

TRIBE Member
Well Now

Well Curt if you want to be laying down any tracks in my Royal Court yard you will bow to your lord and give him praise.
 

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
Re: Well Now

Originally posted by Techno_Lord
Well Curt if you want to be laying down any tracks in my Royal Court yard you will bow to your lord and give him praise.

well if you want proper techno at your courtyard you will have me playing.;)

but alas,i bow before no man,but i will shake your hand and buy you a beer.;)
 

Techno_Lord

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Well Now

Originally posted by OhNo!
well if you want proper techno at your courtyard you will have me playing.;)

but alas,i bow before no man,but i will shake your hand and buy you a beer.;)

AWWWWWWWWWWWW See now that's what I like to hear and that's what makes this fellowship so right.

And of course i would return the favor by buying you a beer and bowing to the sounds of Techno.

:cool:
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top