1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

My roommate is missing

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by Soulster, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Soulster

Soulster TRIBE Member

My friend and roommate, Colin Lee has not been home for two days. We last saw him Monday morning. We have not been able to reach him, and are very concerned about him. If you have seen or spoken with Colin within the last two days, please contact me ASAP.

He frequents the party scene, so I thought this might be a good place to ask around. I have also posted this on facebook.

Here is a picture of Colin:

[​IMG]

2. artemis

artemis TRIBE Member

Here's to hoping he's safely shacked up with a cutie! OR in Vegas.

3. synchronizator

synchronizator TRIBE Member

sweetheart did you call the police yet? it falls under the 48 hours category right?

4. Chris

Chris Well-Known TRIBEr

Do you have the FB link so people can forward this onto their networks?

5. Aphrodite

Aphrodite TRIBE Member

hope he turns up!

6. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

jess, my heart skipped a beat when i read this. i hope he's ok.

i'm making some phone calls right now...putting the word out.

7. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

Me too Mingster, me too. As his birthday just passed, I was just thinking about how long it's been since I saw him last. :(

I'll post this on my fb. I have a few friends in the party scene who aren't on tribe.

8. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

hes cute, I hope your friend is ok.

9. Soulster

Soulster TRIBE Member

Colin Lee is found, safe and sound at his mom's. No need to worry anymore. Thanks all, for your support.

10. LeoGirl

LeoGirl TRIBE Member

^^did you give him proper hell for not giving you guys a heads up. Glad he's safe. :)

LOL

11. Musical Rush

Musical Rush TRIBE Member

Must be spring, Dirty girl is in heat.

12. Deus

Deus TRIBE Member

Sping must be perpetual where she is from.

13. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

so he was just feet - maybe inches - away from the womb from whence he was born. That's as 'found' as it gets! :p

soulster is cute for posting her concerns though, seriously! :)

14. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

yeh but if she was his girlfriend he would have deemed her a crazy psycho stalker.

15. I_bRAD

I_bRAD TRIBE Member

I'm curious as to why you'd turn to facebook and the internet before you called his mom.

16. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

honestly in a roomie situation, unless you're in uni res I'm not sure you've got any right to wonder where buddy is until rent is due. sure he could have left a note but he doesn't have to.

17. mingster

mingster TRIBE Member

oh here comes the peanut gallery now with all their opinions on who should have done what, when, where and how.

18. Booty Bits

Booty Bits TRIBE Member

to be honest, i've lived with a lot of roomies in my life, and i doubt i would even have known their parents' phone numbers half the time!

19. skin deep

skin deep TRIBE Member

Haha, would you expect anything else? If something actually happened to the dude, people would be in here screaming about how she should've posted sooner.

20. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

There was a post deleted the day after (I am assuming by request) stating that they had attempted to call the Mom with no luck.

21. NemIsis

NemIsis TRIBE Member

Yeah, she did.

qft. There are roommates booty bits, and there are roommates who are friends. These guys are best friends as well. Very close. I would have worried like crazy. Just glad the situation didn't turn out differently. I think some tribers know what that feels like and can empathize.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  22. I_bRAD

I_bRAD TRIBE Member

When I first moved out on my own I got really sick and the first thing my roomate did after he checked me in at the hospital was call my folks and let them know what was up. It's not that hard to find a phone number.

23. Hawk Eye

Hawk Eye TRIBE Member

I almost had a heart attack when I saw NemIsis post a notice on FB that Colin was missing. I'm glad that he is OK.

24. Kinger

Kinger TRIBE Member

25. Dirty Girl

Dirty Girl TRIBE Member

^damn where was that all those times I thought my ex had been arrested, that would have been way better than calling round to a zillion jails.