• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

my retards are better than yours

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

defazman

TRIBE Member
I like this post:

When being a bitchy jaded raver gets boring, you goto tribe and just be bitchy and jaded.

JAR

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Littlest Hobo
What the hell is all that crap on TR (graphics wise)? I thought I was having a seizure.

seriously! WAY TOO busy with the graphics!

Lysistrata

Well-Known TRIBEr
Jesus Christ, you'd think it was instinctual to form into groups for the express purpose of hating others!

I don't understand the need for U of T people to hate on York and Vice Versa. I don't understand the need for small town people to hate city people and vice cersa. I don't understand the need to love your country so much you hate other countries. We're a bunch of fucking savages.

defazman

TRIBE Member
I can't wait untill they start a thread about this thread, and then we start a thread and then eventually the universe will collapse upon itself because of the crazy paradox we've created.

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata
Jesus Christ, you'd think it was instinctual to form into groups for the express purpose of hating others!

I don't understand the need for U of T people to hate on York and Vice Versa. I don't understand the need for small town people to hate city people and vice cersa. I don't understand the need to love your country so much you hate other countries. We're a bunch of fucking savages.

Down with Trent!

sk8

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JAR
seriously! WAY TOO busy with the graphics!

yup. and everyone had a whole bunch of quotey things, so i kept reading those over and over too.

it was really hard to follow

now i'm really glad we don't have pictures and signatures.