• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

My restaurant made the top 10 restaurants on DineTO

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Pretty much busy running a restaurant so I don't have much time on my hands to get detailed with my post like you do.

However if you get the chance come and eat some brisket... it's a winner!!!

futronic

TRIBE Member
Sparky is the butcher from across the street that's a partner and from whom Mark is sourcing his meat. Feel free to correct me on that statement.

-- Jay aka Fut

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Congrats! We were chatting when I was in there with my kids and my mom but I didn't know you were MOD ONE. You should ask every customer "are you on Tribe?"

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
^ha!
you got me into bbq from your posts and pics and tips

congrats, i look forward to getting some amazing bbq from your store soon!

octo

TRIBE Member
congrats!

i haven't been since the summer (maybe early fall) but will stop by for a pulled pork sandwich one of these days.

i went a few weeks a go with my bro but it was after 2 and you were closed.:(

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Thanks guys it's been a blast learning how to work in a commercial kitchen there has been a huge learning curve for me as cooking in your own kitchen is much different. I have a great team behind me now as well I have some guys that really have some great kitchen experience. We just added delivery as well, so that really has made thing busy especially in this winter season.

MOD ONE

TRIBE Member
Congrats Mark!

Now you just need to open a video game store ;)
That is one thing I miss a lot. My video game hours have been cut majorly. Once I get home from work my brain just can't take video games as much. That being said Sunday/Mondays are my video game days. I finished Killzone for the PS4.