• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My RECITAL.... anyone interested?

Moez

TRIBE Member
I am posting this info because many people have expressed interest in the past about seeing me sing and I am having my very own recital!

It's my first one ever, so keep that in mind if you come because I will be extremely nervous, but if you are at all interested in opera/classical/art song repertoire then I invite you to come :)

Date: May 19th
Time: 8:00 p.m.
273 Bloor Street West
in the concert hall on the main floor

I will be performing selections by: Shubert
Vivaldi
Poulenc
Bach
Wolf
Applebaum

It would be nice to have even a little audience to sing for.

It won't be too long as we are only required to sing 45 minutes of repertoire.

so I guess that's it :)

~ Johane

OTIS

TRIBE Member
J/k Moeesha.. :)

I will sincerely try to make it as it looks like i'm not going anywere that weekend.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Rosey

TRIBE Member
may 19th is a sunday. 8pm is when the simpsons are on. anybody else see a problem here?

i'd love to come jo, but that's the long weekend and i'll be up to my tits in blackflies about 30 km deep in the algonquin interior.

labRat

TRIBE Member
i would really like to be there for this ... and since I don't have any concrete plans for the weekend it may be a possibility.

you'll have the largest recital audience EVAR!!

i> do we need to bring glowsticks or vicks?
ii> is this a 19+ event?
iii> hopefully mingster will not create a "My RECTAL... anyone interested?" thread.

--craig

G

Aww, Johane you're too cute for words.

I'd come too, but I'll be at a cottage in Point Au Baril!!

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Tearer

I'd come too, but I'll be at a cottage in Point Au Baril!!
where specifically? my grandparents had a cottage in that area until two years ago when they sold it. :(

we were near the shwanaga river, just north of the Boiler Wreck.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
G

Originally posted by Rosey

where specifically? my grandparents had a cottage in that area until two years ago when they sold it. :(

They own 2 islands in Georgian Bay. This trip will be my first there, so I'm not sure where it is relative to those places.

On a related note, I was conceived in Pointe Au Baril. hehe.

Originally posted by Rosey

Um, get your own thread, squid-boy! :mad:

;)

I used to have to force people to come to my piano recitals :( so I know what's it's like playing for a) nobody, b) strangers.

Have fun and break a leg ;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories