• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My old man needs a hearing aid...

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
After getting a lot of flack from my Mom, he went to get his hearing checked and was told his hearing loss is moderate and he needs a hearing aid.

They are really expensive in South Africa so he has asked me to scope out the price ranges in Canada. He wants top of the line.

Any idea how much he would have to fork out here in Canada? *Or* Who can I get in touch with in TO to get ballpark pricing?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
He wants top of the line.

conegirls.jpg

You'd need to ship him here or have a hearing doc do an impression of his ear and mail it to you in order to have a kick-ass one made (they go right into the ear - assuming his hearing loss is of the type that aid can assist with).

Plus, they'd probably need to send all the diagnostic charts so they could set him up with the correct type of aid.

That being said, some guy at work has a non-top-of-the line version, and it was 3 hunny.

p.s. ahem

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

HMHA

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by alexd
After getting a lot of flack from my Mom, he went to get his hearing checked and was told his hearing loss is moderate and he needs a hearing aid.

oh, so all this time he wasn't conviniently not listening...

are you sure he really wants a hearing aid?