• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My new chair(s) , gift to myself

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

aether

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by m..m
uh oh. My company is about to tank. 100% aeron.
we were just seething jealousy, sitting there on our wooden stools. where are you working these days?

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by m..m

This is a chair. That obus shit thing might as well be made out of pop tabs.
Whenever i see that chair i think oh fuck... not that again....
then i say "It's $1200 sir"
then they say "holy fuck... fuck that"

The same idiot who wastes my time, usually goes around the corner, and buys a $6000 TV

zee

TRIBE Member
the leather chair really is a nice looking chair
and looks super comfy too

like the kind of chair you want to rub your whole body over
..uhh or maybe that's just me

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
http://www.stoneycreekfurniture.com

I get mad deals here because they're a customer of ours. I was there the other night and sat in this incredible "sofa" theater thing of sorts. It's 4 leather Electric lazyboy style chairs joined together with drink holders and an arm rest compartment on each chair. Needless to say it was the fucking comfiest thing I've ever fallen asleep in. ;)

For $4800 though I think I'll pass for now.

junglisthead

TRIBE Member
furniture is so overpriced, the markup is sickening, especially leather

those chairs you bought for 1300, and you think are a steal ? well.... lets just say the place where you bought them from, just made over 100% profit off you, for each chair

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by junglisthead
furniture is so overpriced, the markup is sickening, especially leather

those chairs you bought for 1300, and you think are a steal ? well.... lets just say the place where you bought them from, just made over 100% profit off you, for each chair
That's it. I'm going to sit on towels for the rest of my life thanks to this piece of information.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stormshadow
No, it's just that starting a thread to show off pretentious purchases is, how you say?......hurting.

Are you and Soundstream buddies?
I've mentioned purchases in the past. I've never started a thread about them though.

And I certainly haven't mentioned anything as of late. Everyone already knows that I am a pretentious little fucker though, so I don't need to do it anymore.

Cheers ... Ian :)

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
Here's the chair I spent $600 on in the summer.

Is that the obus form desk chair? If so I have it at work and I must say it's pretty comfy and supportive. My only problem is a couple weeks ago the spring in the seat tilt went, and the chair ejected me about a foot in the air.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
Is that the obus form ...
Did you know that the inventor of all the Obus Forme back support products was died due to multiple stab wounds to his back?

dicksherwood

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Soundstream
Did you know that the inventor of all the Obus Forme back support products was died due to multiple stab wounds to his back?
I thought he was shot under sketchy circumstances outside his east york factory a couple of years ago. I definitely remember it being front page news for a couple of days.

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dicksherwood69
I thought he was shot under sketchy circumstances outside his east york factory a couple of years ago. I definitely remember it being front page news for a couple of days.
It was a while ago. You might be right about the shooting. But I do remember it being in his back.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
we have these bad boys at my office too

honestly, they make your workday so much better. theyre so comfortable and i'm much less restless now.
i heart my obnoxiously expensive office chair! (cuz i didnt have to buy it myself)