• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

my idiot dowstaris neighbour horrible singing and heavy bass is driving me crazy!

lucky1

TRIBE Member
UGHH! I was going to stay in and study, but now I'm being subjected to either a really horrible "jam" session or someones god awful karoake tape. But the bass sounds like someone playing the bass "live" all loud and slow and awful. Same neighbour who plays stupid driving games late at night with the sound up. I sense a complaint to the board of dirctors soon. Fuck enough being nice. I went to double check which apartment and I could hear it as soon as I stepped off the elevator. Fuck. I really want to live in a house. :|

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

lucky1

TRIBE Member
heh. I'm so mad.. gah.. I can't take it.. i just want peace and quiet. I"m going to meet some friends for drinks.. but I'm not planning on drinking becasue I really need to do school work at the moment. If I stay here I'm going to go insane

HC_P

TRIBE Member
Go out, it'll do you good especially if you're in finals mode. I always found taking a break from the books during exams a good thing. Have a drink... maybe two! (or more :))

A.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
lucky1 said:
I"m going to meet some friends for drinks.. but I'm not planning on drinking becasue I really need to do school work at the moment. If I stay here I'm going to go insane

yeah, i'm going out cause it's a full on girl-on-girl orgasmfest in the room next to me tonight. and it's ex-sex, so they're going to be going at it allllllllllll night. the worst is when they cum at the same time. they're waking up the neighbours. it sounds like they're laying pipe in there!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dyad

TRIBE Member
next time just knock on the door and ask if they can turn down the bass a bit.

they will

a) see that you know enough about music to realize what exactly is bothering you

b) not be offended because its not their music persay but yer cool you just cant hear what you're playing

even if they dont normally care about neighbouts, they might think about you if yer nice. all of a sudden they have people to deal with that arent tight asses, so they might learn a thing or three

or just shake your fist... ive been big on shaking my fist at kids today lately

Last edited:

lucky1

TRIBE Member
being a single, smallish female I wouldn't feel safe knocking on someones door .. plus I don't think they speak english..

I'll just post a thread complaining about it on Tribe instead :p ;) :D

Last edited: