• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

my hatred of souped up cars

Puma

TRIBE Member
So wait a minute here..

If you guys are arguing that suping up the car with accessories is stoopid becouse it's not necesery or un practical ..

Then why do you wear cloths that are unconfortable. why don't you buy like 7 pants and 7 shirts all the same and just ware them trough out the week and wash them on the end of the week couse if all it matters is practicality...

I suped up my car becouse I actualy enjoyed the process if doing it. I enjoy racing at the light youst like you enjoy doing what ever you enjoy doing. So if it's not your cup of tea you should not put down people who enjoy it. altho I do admit that there are people who actualy take it ower board and put a HONDA TYP R sticker on a Shevy but that does not mean that all people who sup up cars are idiets.

Litle P

check out www.beaterz.com for some funy suped up cars.

CC

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by skywarp:

Audi RS4.
Stock.
</font>
ok, now this is a car. this can kick the shit out of 98% of the suped up pieces of shit on the road. i bet you could surprise a few ferraris in this. doesn't it do 0-60 in just under 5?

i LOVE STATION WAGONS!!!! all the speed of a normal car, but all the room of a sport ute.

CC

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
Modding your car is a personal decision and while I don't appreciate large wings, coffee can exhausts or loads of stickers, I do realize that it's not my car, it's not my hard earned money, so why should I care, as long as I like my car...

Astroboy out...

Balzz

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Astroboy:
Modding your car is a personal decision and while I don't appreciate large wings, coffee can exhausts or loads of stickers, I do realize that it's not my car, it's not my hard earned money, so why should I care, as long as I like my car...
</font>
BS!!! We laugh at those cars all the time.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Balzz:
BS!!! We laugh at those cars all the time.

</font>
hey you, stfu
I never said they weren't a source of constant amusement!

matty

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dancechick:
The car industry is one of the worlds largest and had a huge effect in creating the global economy as it is today</font>

Guess what, it's also had a huge effect (the biggets of any industry bar none) in creating the abundence of pollution we have today. I say that all people who modify their exhaust to allow their engine to breathe, and us to breath more of their pollution, be required to spend their sundays cleaning up garbage in the Don River Valley.

Balzz

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by m..m:

Guess what, it's also had a huge effect (the biggets of any industry bar none) in creating the abundence of pollution we have today. I say that all people who modify their exhaust to allow their engine to breathe, and us to breath more of their pollution, be required to spend their sundays cleaning up garbage in the Don River Valley.
</font>
Most modified exhausts are cat-back - they start at the catalytic converter so they do not produce any more emissions than a stock exhausts system. There are however people who remove the catyltyic converters; that's a big no-no.

Mr_Furious

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by [PRCÖ]:
I do admit that there are people who actualy take it ower board and put a HONDA TYP R sticker on a Shevy but that does not mean that all people who sup up cars are idiets.

</font>
Type R stickers shouldn't be on anything unless its a type R. In which case your car would have already come with a sticker. It's really lame that people will put these stickers wherever they can just because they think it looks cool.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Balzz

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mr_Furious:
Type R stickers shouldn't be on anything unless its a type R. In which case your car would have already come with a sticker. It's really lame that people will put these stickers wherever they can just because they think it looks cool.

</font>
You mean these aren't real?

KiFe

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by skyparty:
now doesnt that car just look stupid.

stupid i say.

narissa
</font>
pfft way to go, master of the obvious.