• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

my hair has been butchered!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
fuck.

I got home and although my hair appeared to be all the same length there was this big long patch on the top of my head nera the back..

thankfully I pulled a macgyver with a some sckizzors and I was able to salvage my mane.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
why didn't you just go back to the hair stylists. Or did you go to the barber on bathurst... not sure who but someone got the worst haircut of thier life their.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I haven't had a bad haircut since I've been going to the same stylist for 10 years. Wait, once, Only when he couldn't personally cut it, and another chick who was working out of his shop cut it. I had to go back and have him fix it a couple days later.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
^Yeah, my hair girl is so good!

I have been going to her for years. I am a little anal about my hair. I get my hair cut every 12-16 days.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
damn...you still here!?:D

hahaha...no I haven't been here all this time. I left and came back. I'm staying in tonight. It's too damn cold out! I'm going next week for sure!! So get ur bum bum out next wednesday and introduce yourself.:)

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by geminigirl
hahaha...no I haven't been here all this time. I left and came back. I'm staying in tonight. It's too damn cold out! I'm going next week for sure!! So get ur bum bum out next wednesday and introduce yourself.:)

for sure I will...I think i'll be there next week :) ..yeah, i went to the store a lil' while ago and it FREEEEZING!...ironically I had to make a HALLS run and this air is making me hack!

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by afterglow
Oh I've had many a butchered hair-cut.

One resulted in a mullet and it made me cry.

DON'T HATE THE MULLET

I've got a bit of a mullet goin on now and I LOVE IT.

Its more a flared baby mullet, but a mullet none the less!

I will never forget that night.

I remember laughing my head off, despite being enormously irritated.

I recall banning the use of the word "fatty" in the car.

Only to hear deep in the backseat say fatty under his breath immediatly after.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
I will never forget that night.

I remember laughing my head off, despite being enormously irritated.

I recall banning the use of the word "fatty" in the car.

Only to hear deep in the backseat say fatty under his breath immediatly after.

Sooooooo glad I got to sit with Craig in the back and you got stuck with jerkface up front. Sooo glad. :D

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
deep: [attempts to sit on cooler that is tipped up to be emptied and promptly falls on ass. Turns to val.]: YOU LET THAT HAPPEN

don't forget the wagging finger of unwavering certainty

irnotdrunk.jpg