• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My Girlfriend Works At A Strip Club

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
... and I don't like it.

Don't get too excited*, she is not a stripper, she works at the coat check/VIP entrance.

Why don't I like it? Would you?

* People I haven't seen in ages are going to start calling me to hang out. haha :)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
what ever... it's just a job.. and as long as she's not striping or serving(cause that leads to stripping) i wouldn't worry about it ;)

patri©k

TRIBE Member
maybe you don't like it because she's surrounded by guys who are just aching to have their penis touched.

i dunno.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I know a few typically straight and narrow people who have worked in strip joints as waitstaff or door people. Although I understand the anxiety that comes from her working in that environment and being surrounded by that kind of clientele, but considering the amped security usually present at those joints, she'd probably be worse off working at a regular club.

oh toro

TRIBE Member
Bumbaclat said:
she is not a stripper, she works at the coat check/VIP entrance.

that;s exactly what EVERY girl in vegas says. i'm not here to judge... no need to tell me a lie.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
OTIS said:
... she'd probably be worse off working at a regular club.

That's what I said on her first night. She used to work at Guv and I said it would be no worse than those dirtbags. (dirtbags only because I don't know them. If I knew them I would probably call them friends. There is a fine difference).

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
oh toro said:
that;s exactly what EVERY girl in vegas says. i'm not here to judge... no need to tell me a lie.

haha, true dat. I 'dated' a girl briefly who told me that she used to be a shooter girl at a strip club in Quebec City. A week later when she was drunk it slipped out that she was actually stripping while she was there. She was 16 at the time of her employment. You could see the crazy bomb ticking away in that one. That was the end of that.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
can you hear that.....that is the sound of your gf takin her clothes off for money for dudes who cash their welfar cheques at the rippers

i dont know your gf, but usually these things end up bad....sorry

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
d.code said:
What you dont trust her?
Or you don't trust the other guys (aka her)?

no, it's not that.

d.code said:
Ever been to a strip club?

I may have been once or twice. ;) I can guess where this is going, that if I go, why the big deal? I can see the point kind of... but I give change to greasy homeless people, it doesn't mean I want to date them.

swenard

TRIBE Member
I used to work at Fantasia in Richmond Hill as a doorman. All of the girls who didn't strip, but worked as staff, were always very well taken care of by the strippers with tips and such. Plus the bouncers watched out for them more. I don't think you have anything to worry about bumbaclot. Maybe she'll pick up some moves there and "teach" them to you when she comes home.

edit: Although, she will be asked to see her titties, snatch, cunt, twot, etc a lot of the time. If she can handle that she'll be fine.

Last edited:

diablo

TRIBE Member
My girlfriend is a stripper
In a Swiss peepshow
Dancing on a carousel
Would you like an autograph?

Miss Kittin feels your pain(?).