• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

my gift to you...

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
calling all soulful, deep, funky, fill me with love, house heads...

This is my gift to you:

When I first started djing I had some people step up to the plate and give me a chance when others wouldn't and for that I am truly grateful...I'll never forget not being popular enough (hate cliques), not djing long enough (newbie), not selling out (compromising music for benefits)...

we all have to start at the bottom of the ladder and prove that we're serious, deserving and our heart/music is in the right place...despite the rocky road (mmm ice cream) last year, I'm still here and I want to give back to anyone who has the love and passion for music...I want to give back everything that so many have given to me last year...I was blessed with the support, strength, and opportunities that have made this year (2004) a year for giving...the rocky road was paved to make this next turn...now it's up to you!

I'm calling for any cd's that you would like me to listen to in consideration for a night at a venue that is all class and will school your taste for house...

Trust me and show me the love for your music...pm me...or email my ass at djkwe(no spam)@hotmail.com...

I would love cd's cause I'm on the road so much now that I truly have the time to listen and appreciate your cd's if I'm not interrupted...

I would just like to thank everyone who supported me, believed in me, and inspired me to keep sharing the love and passion...my gifts to others are because of each and everyone of you...so chi-meegwetch in advance for your unconditional love...xoxox

DJ KWE

TRIBE Member
thanks for your interest

to everyone who reached out I appreciate the response and words of encouragement...I'll stay in touch and work out a schedule...all my best, Crystal

I really didn't know how much soul actually exists in this forum...;)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders