• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

my gift to suedehead

shiloh

TRIBE Member
What purpose is this thread even serving?
I can see you're just dying to pick an argument with someone.

Just let it go.

:rolleyes:

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
he picked a fight with me. as far as i'm concerned this "argument" ended days ago. he just keeps trying to bring it back.

i'm just fucking around here. i'm sure everybody's used to it by now.

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Syntax Error
he picked a fight with me. as far as i'm concerned this "argument" ended days ago. he just keeps trying to bring it back.

i'm just fucking around here. i'm sure everybody's used to it by now.

I didn't know disagreeing with some of the things you have posted was picking a fight. How dare I question you!

If the "argument" ended days ago you sure fooled me. Then again, your cross and nails pictures were priceless.

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Suedehead
I didn't know disagreeing with some of the things you have posted was picking a fight. How dare I question you!

If the "argument" ended days ago you sure fooled me. Then again, your cross and nails pictures were priceless.
Did you even go to Fukhouse?

Hijack!!!

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PRIMAL
Did you even go to Fukhouse?

Hijack!!!

I was there from about 11pm until it finished at around 8am. Where were you?

I couldn't find manda either. There were too many people in my way!

;)

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
All I know is that Frito's barbequed corn chips are really fucking good, and yes it probably is gross that I'm eating them early in the morning with a glass of pepsi but that's just the kind of monday it is...FRITO'S RULE

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Plato
no.
now is the time for shimmery techno-electro-prog

N30-p[l]a+0

No, that seems a little too "of the moment". I think we will have to resort to singing Pulp songs and creating mini telescopes with our hands.

todiefor

TRIBE Promoter
Sueadehead, on a more edifying note it's not often that someone get's an entire thread dedicated to them. Good on ya.

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by todiefor
Sueadehead, on a more edifying note it's not often that someone get's an entire thread dedicated to them. Good on ya.

Well thank you. I thought it was funny that Syntax Error doesn't "care" yet shines the spotlight on me at every turn.

I am sure there will be more to come. Stay tuned!

Re: Re: thread prediction

Originally posted by Boss Hog
This is the best cat picture ever posted on the internet.
It's the same cat that a rather famous website uses when flaming people who complain about it.

It's Angry Cat, and many have said that I resemble that picture.

Vunderbar.

Suedehead

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dam That SnarkEE Kid
suedehead is the new electroclash.

trendy, but loved to be hated.

s
et.setsetsets
-montreal over toronto!-

Suddenly my spotlight is big enough for two.

Monteral over Toronto. Was it ever in question?