• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My first filling

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
I went to the dentist today and I had a small cavity that got filled. Is it supposed to be so sensitive? when I drink I get a sharp pain was it not filled right? is that normal?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
Lucky I guess

so if you have had them is it supposed to be painful while it heals? It only hurts when I bite down or drink

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Kazoo

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:
Lucky I guess

so if you have had them is it supposed to be painful while it heals? It only hurts when I bite down or drink

I never had that after any fillings.

supakeli

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:
Lucky I guess

I wouldn't worry about it just now. If its still sore in a couple of days, give them a call.

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
i used to be all prideful and full of myself cuz i had never needed a filling.
then, when i was 30, i had my first (and so far only) cavity filled. :(

now i'm just a flawed loser, like everybody else. ;)

ladee

TRIBE Member
mitsuko souma said:
Fillings...meh. Just wait till you have ALL four of your wisdom teeth out in one day. Then they give you the good drugs...
eww, I was awake for that entire proceedure with the laughing gas. All I could hear was them drilling and chipping away at my teeth, but whatever, I was high as fuck.
I couldn't take tylenols when mine were taken out so they gave me some liquid codine shit. I was out of it.

But ya, I thought this thread was about some sort of sex.

mitsuko souma

TRIBE Member
ladee said:
I was high as fuck.
I couldn't take tylenols when mine were taken out so they gave me some liquid codine shit. I was out of it.
Fer real. I got it done on my 19th b-day 'cause that was the last day I was covered for that plan. went home all hopped up on pain-killers, later went to Turbo and drank the bar dry. Had it not been for Toban I probably would have passed out in the street somewheres