• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

my female roommate used my razor to shave her armpits without asking me

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
personally i don't think it's that big of a deal, hygienically speaking.

she should have the decency to rinse the hair out though.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Yeah, I'd be a little yuck over that myself, but don't think it's unhygienic. I used to borrow my ex-husband's, and a boyfriend's, all the time, but then they were my partners at the time. I've never used anything personal belonging to my roomies. I hope they haven't used mine? {{shudddder}}

I know they haven't. :)

emiwee

TRIBE Member
Doctors and public health agencies recommend against sharing razors as it can hepatitis C transmission risk factor.

So I totally wouldn't be cool with someone else using my razor.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
personally i don't think it's that big of a deal, hygienically speaking.

she should have the decency to rinse the hair out though.
Um, I wouldn't want to catch Hep C or HIV.
Anything with blood, cutting and stuff like that should not be taken lightly. What if she did it right before your shaving, cut herself and didn't know it? Then you cut yourself as well?

Totally gross.

Low risk but gross. You shouldn't even share toothbrushes if you have gum disease.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
definately do not share razors.
and dont share needles or pipes or bills either kids.
I cant believe how many people actually thought this was ok, jesus are you new? :rolleyes:

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Keep a decoy razor for her to use, in plain site. make sure its been dunked in the loo a few times on the DL however

acheron

TRIBE Member
You should just drop into conversation one night while you're both watching the tube...

"It is just SO nice to have a squeaky clean, freshly shaved anus."

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders