• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My favourite cops - Reno 911

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
Some of the best comedy on TV right now. Last Thursday was pure gold. I barely watch TV these days, but catching a Reno episode makes me laugh my ass off.

Am I the only one who likes this show?

reno911.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

judge wopner

TRIBE Member
this is one of the funniest show's on tv,

didnt seem to make it big time but its awesome.

the best episode is where the black guy gets a gig singing for some carpet commercial, and he turns into a big spender, everytime the jingle is on the radio he does that high pitched "and the installation is freeeeeeee"

awesome!!

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
judge wopner said:

the best episode is where the black guy gets a gig singing for some carpet commercial, and he turns into a big spender, everytime the jingle is on the radio he does that high pitched "and the installation is freeeeeeee"

awesome!!

Classic episode..yeah, although it doesn't seem to be a big show it must get good enough ratings. It has been on for a few years now.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i used to think this was a renovation show, so i never watched it!
i caught a couple minutes of it recently, it has a very TPB vibe to it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
This is the ONLY show I currently watch. Perfect Thursday night date: puff a J and watch this show at 10:30 on Comedy Central. OMG I laugh my ass of for every hilarious minute of it!!

judge wopner said:

awesome!!

laughing just thinking about this episode - and at the end when they're all drinking Christal (sp?) and they realize dood has no money so they bolt from the bar

-- or when the blonde got married to that total douche bag and their vows were like "I promise to be with you until I don't want to be with you anymore."

-- the fireworks truck last week!! :D

Does anyone know if you can buy these episodes on DVD??

Can't wait til tonight!!

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
BUMPING this cuz I laughed my ass off so hard I cried last night!! Did anyone watch??

OMFG what an awesome show!!

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
Yup, this show is hilarious. I never seem to catch it anymore. It's definitely a series that I'd buy on DVD. And I dont' own ANY tv shows on DVD, although I would like Arrested Developement.

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
TheRunningBoard said:
The retarded guy trying to eat the dog? That was fucking hilarious.

"It was a good thing you shot him Dangle, but really, he should have died."

hahahah.... I so needed last night. Good laughs. I've been able to download a few shows and watch them on my ipod... good times for commuting!

And yes, there is an improv element to the show - the story lines are there but it's not scripted, so they are making things up as they go. Brilliant!!

TheRunningBoard

TRIBE Member
Man..when I was home alone watching it laughing out loud all by myself I was thinking..man, I hope someone else is watching this.

Maybe it's not really that funny, just the 350 joints I smoke before watching it.

Dangle..gay.

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
LOL... me too (sitting alone hoping others were enjoying it as well)

Yes, the weed totally helps but last night for the first time I watched it stone sober and I still laughed out loud, so we can rest assured it's still that funny. (but a little puff beforehand makes it outrageous!)

Dangle.... SO GAY. Did you see the episode where the FBI ppl came in to get them ready for terrorist attacks and he had a huge crush on the Asian girl who turned out to be a man in drag... Or the 'moving day' episode where you got to see where he lived and it's in this rainbow flag infested gay trailer park... 'c'mon... have a margarita with me! I'm so lonely... can I have a hug?'

HAHAHAHA

Gfunkdiva

TRIBE Member
:D :D ha ha...

"Our whole squad is made of fudge-ups"

"Yeah, we should put a sign on the door and call it a fudge factory. It’s the fudge-packing district."

Haha, golden!!!

"I don’t think Italians should be allowed to be police officers… that’s like letting pedophiles be teachers."

How do they get away with it?!?! :p