• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My Cousin Stu Stone has an MTV SHOW - Blowin' up

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
Its him and Jamie Kennedy trying to become rap stars and talking to everyone in the business from Russel Simmons to Rza to Bob Saget!

The show is hilarious and after gettting great reviews on its premiere last night in on MTV, MTV Canada and CTV have both picked it up airing May 27th so watch for it!

heres the trailor http://www.mtv.com/onair/dyn/blowin_up/series.jhtml

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Rude1_247

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
pffft....you got nuthin on vinylranch...she hangs out with an derrick carter

I have AWESOME pictures of the crowd and Derrick because we were on stage with him

Snuffalupagus

TRIBE Member
You can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up the cows ass but wouldn't you much rather take the butchers word for it?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

The Kid

TRIBE Member
got y'all beat... my friend DATED derrick carter.

show sounds cool but none of the links are working for me????

JAR

TRIBE Member
JK kicks ass! We went to see his stand-up show at Yuk-Yuk last summer and Lucinda almost got kicked out for her drunken heckling. We ended up meeting him in the dressing room after the show and he was super cool.

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
http://myspace.com/jamiekennedy

The first 4 episodes are available to watch on this site! Its really funny. I don't like Jamie kennedy that much but stu is hilarious(not just cause he is my cousin) check it out. I really think stu drives the show and jamie is the star that attracts attention to it. what do you think?

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:
http://myspace.com/jamiekennedy

The first 4 episodes are available to watch on this site! Its really funny. I don't like Jamie kennedy that much but stu is hilarious(not just cause he is my cousin) check it out. I really think stu drives the show and jamie is the star that attracts attention to it. what do you think?

Ive seen the show and will concur. Jamie Kennedy is mad annoying and cant rap for shite.

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
He's getting better. Seen a few now and can't stop laughing at stu in the black person makeup. Anyone else checkin it?

ndrwrld

TRIBE Member
cease-desist01.gif

Hipsterave

TRIBE Promoter
then check out the youtube link on the site above. Its quite entertaining and lots of crazy guest appearances inc george lucas, Ice t, B-real, three-six mafia, russel simmons, bob saget and tons more.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
Hipsterave said:
Bah lol

Its still cool to see one of your best friends on mtv doing more than standing in a crowd.

c'mon guys it's his cousin, don't be such hard asses. i'd be really proud if anybody i ever knew amounted to more than just shit!