• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

my conversation with a nazi

blueker

TRIBE Member
I don't have my first message but it was something like 'Hey, why can't I download off you?'

[klangforscher] read my info
[blueker] hmmm, I thought I had but I see now. I don't keep much on my comp. 'cuz it's old. Do you see anything you want? If not I have a couple of Magda sets (electro/minimal tech) that I could upload that are hard to find, and there're top notch! But I'm mostly into D'n B...
[klangforscher] hmm, i'm into house / disco house
[klangforscher] and i keep all on my hd
[blueker] mmmmm Haus :)
[blueker] I was supposed to go see Donald Glaude tonigh, yeah so that didn't happen...
[blueker] so are you going to add me to your 'list'?
[blueker] I'd be honoured, really
[klangforscher] sorry
[klangforscher] you have nothing i'm interested in
[blueker] ha, that's a fuckin' joke man! I hate pricks like you...hoarding music, there's no need for that. It's not 'your' music, you didn't make it. I guess we just have a different philosophy. S'okay, I'll just see John A. live at the Bacchus lounge. I'm assuming because of your shitty mentality that you're from the United States of Assholes?
[klangforscher] i'm a nazi
[klangforscher] from germany
[blueker] I believe it!
[blueker] say something in German...I use to speak it when we lived in Liberia...
[klangforscher] sieg heil
[blueker] So you're probably sad that Saddam Hussain was captured then right?
[blueker] Wie heist du?
[blueker] cat got your tongue?

He hasn't answered back yet, I'm going to leave it on while I do my errands. I really wanna know if this guy is for real.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
I call bullshit (on the kid).

probably some confused 16 year old sitting in his basement trying to find a English-German translator :p

p.s/ I hate people who hoard music like that.

blueker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by the_fornicator

probably some confused 16 year old sitting in his basement trying to find a English-German translator :p
That's what I was thinking as well.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

lok

TRIBE Member
I was just talking to some guy who saw some personal of mine and talked to me on MSN.. remember : no editing

---
him : hi
me : hey
him : whats up?
me : not much
him : ur cute.
him : do you like to do it bare?
me : umm no.
him : i only do it bare
me : whys that?
him : I just like it that way
me : hrmm. do you do anything about the safety issue?
him : WHAT the FUCK do you WANT with me. Why dont you take a FUCKING clue and stop giving me a fucking sermon
me : dude its just a question. valid even
him : well take your fucking CURIOSITY and valid shit and go fuck off. what are you a stupid immigrant who cant speak english? fuck off nigger
me : im italian
him : I dont care what you are i like it bare up my ass GET IT
me : okay bye
----

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaaa

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

lok

TRIBE Member
fags are fucking screwed up in the head. I feel so badly for people who are caught in their own socialization. That kid was 18. No wonder the HIV infection is increasing.

blueker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
i love how quickly you called him a prick.
Why's that? He deserved it...he obviously wasn't going to share.

PS-lok, thanks for ruining my thread! :p

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

lok

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fishbulb
STELLEN SIE HINUNTER BLOSSE
UNTERSTÜTZUNG GEGENÜBER, DIE DIE WEISE
IST, DIE, WIR BUMSEN MÖGEN
you know, I also really enjoy bathing in lemon juice and crisco

ila

TRIBE Member
what a dicknose.

ps. he was obviously kidding about being a nazi. but he probably thinks they're hype.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lok

TRIBE Member
NO DICK FOR YOU

blueker it was called my conversation with a nazi. to say I ruined it would imply that it was pristine to begin with.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by blueker
Why's that? He deserved it...he obviously wasn't going to share.
haha i know... i was just kinda amused by it.
like, it was obvious that you really have zero time for these music hoarders, and you weren't gonna pass up the chance to let him know.
i just thought it was funny.

ila

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by fishbulb
Hype? That sounds like commie talk!
ho boy. you're cruisin for a bruisin.

but no, I agree. I don't think Nazis like disco house. you can't break shit to it.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders