• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

my computer is posessed by the devil

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
<rant>It's already frozen three times and I couldn't even restart it manually. What a piece of crap. You would think that working for an IT company I would at least have something decent? Nope....</rant>

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Galactic Phantom

TRIBE Member
Pepper2.gif

Pepper2.gif

Pepper2.gif

Pepper2.gif

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
I can't scan it now I have to scan at the end of the day. I have already downloaded the spykiller and have to run it when I leave otherwise the computer freezes. I never said it was the IT departments fault. Just said I thought I would have a better computer.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
Its rarely the computer's fault.

I can't think of anything that would make it freeze like this since I am only running the internet (tribe), msn, and outlook, and excel. Which is nothing unusual for me. But periodically I have to reboot to dump the cashe. I don't know what's happening, but tonight before I leave I am going to run the adware program and get rid of all this useless crap on here. I inheritted all these troubles when I started this job so I am going to blame the girl who was last here for all the bullshit going on now!

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by defazman
If you couldnt even restart it manually, how did you do it?

IT guy did it, I don't know. I stepped away from my desk cos I had to deliver a few things to other people in the office.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
can't run it while i'm working have to set it up when i leave tonight. it made the pc freeze.

i thought everything was making your pc freeze?

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Actually, my work computer won't let me defrag anymore.

I'll run it when I'm leaving, then when I get back the next day it's on 0% completed.

Stan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Aerius Zension
Actually, my work computer won't let me defrag anymore.

I'll run it when I'm leaving, then when I get back the next day it's on 0% completed.

You should run scandisk first. And make sure you exit all of your other applications, including (especially) any virus scanners.