• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My car has been stolen...HELP PLEASE!!!

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
Hey all, my car was stolen sometime last night and was wondering if any of you see it can you PM me or call the police and notify them about it's whereabouts (416-808-2222)
Or email thedirtbikekid2003@yahoo.ca
The car is a 1990 Honda accord ,4 door, grey.
The license plate is ACWW 447.
I'm not asking anyone to go out of there way, just, that if you see a similar Honda could you maybe look at the plates(It's my baby).
Enjoy your weekend!!!

Dave Brent

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
fuck the car... you'll get more then it's worth from your insurance company anyway.

haha yeah and make sure you tell them about the laptop that was inside the car too....

TheDirtBikeKid

TRIBE Member
My car was taken from infront of
1542 Dundas st. east(north side) which is just East of Jones.
It was parked on the road(*in the designated area*)
Dave

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by madnezz
haha yeah and make sure you tell them about the laptop that was inside the car too....

friend did that. what he got out of the deal:

- complete burton snowboard setup (like $1400 worth)
- $450 credit at the sunglass hut
- $2300 laptop
- and a lot of other goodies.

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by the_fornicator
friend did that. what he got out of the deal:

- complete burton snowboard setup (like $1400 worth)
- $450 credit at the sunglass hut
- $2300 laptop
- and a lot of other goodies.
It's fucking ASSHOLES like that, that fuck up insurance rates for the rest of us. Seriously, that crap pisses me off to no end.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SmoothOperator
It's fucking ASSHOLES like that, that fuck up insurance rates for the rest of us. Seriously, that crap pisses me off to no end.

oh yeah, I also forgot to mention... that was the stuff that he actually had stolen from his car.

he lied a tad on the cost of the laptop but nothing major (so your rant is still valid, I guess).

i was just saying what he got back from the deal... brand new stuff and better than what he originally had.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
what are you, grey?

NO VINDER

the STATEMENT was grey. The kind of grey that drowns little kittens in a sac and masturbates while god is watching

get it right

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by SmoothOperator

Actually it the greedy insurance companies that fuck everyone over!

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
sorry to hear about your loss.

i will make sure to keep an eye out for those skiddy white trash types that pretend to have a tow truck business when all they do is steal cars for chop shops.

all the best!