• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My bum hurts???

Funkie Br8grl

TRIBE Member
Question: a friend and I have had this on going battle of the bums question... to the girls and guys on tribe...she says most girls take it in the bum...I say most girls don't? who's right, and what % do u think do?:confused:

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
bum spelled backwards is 'mub'

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmub

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmub

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmub

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

mingster

TRIBE Member
if we're talking about the entire female population of the world, i'd go with about 10%.

if we're talking about the entire female population of toronto, i'd say somewhere between 15 and 20%.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
this has to be an alias!

SneakyPete said:
The running start is in now.
A certain ex-roommate of mine whom you know is now infamous in the town of windsor for his 'spear-tackles'

zoo

TRIBE Member
stokes-typuse.gif

CIB ... Current In Boundary

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
butt love with girls can lead to "backward babies" whereas semen travels from the anal opening into the vagina and still manages to cause pregnancy.

Sue Johanson explained this to me, via radio.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Jewish girls take it up the bum.

I don't know that for sure I just read it on a bathroom wall somewhere.

additional note: wow, friday sex thread is three days early.

oh, and my vote for best noob post of the week.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I need more information. Are you arguing over the amount who do it or the amount who have done it? Very big distinction when dealing with an issue as serious as CIA.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
i know nothing of the entire population of women so I'll just go with what I know: more than 80% of girls I've been with at least tried it. some loved it.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Funkie Br8grl said:
Question: a friend and I have had this on going battle of the bums question... to the girls and guys on tribe...she says most girls take it in the bum...

Where did she hear that? From the first guy that plugged her in the behind?