• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

My browsing rotation.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
So my website browsing rotation has gotten stale. I'm interested to hear where you guys spend your time online when not contributing to the ever-captivating NC thread.

So in my typical rotation i've only got a few blog sites.. i'm hoping this thread gives me some more interesting stuff to read.

www.joystiq.com
www.gaming-360.com
www.engadget.com
www.gizmodo.com
www.autoblog.com
www.craigslist.com
http://cellar.org/iotd.php (image of the day... a good one today: )

escher_lego.jpg

sweet.

Post your typical website rotation.

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
So my website browsing rotation has gotten stale. I'm interested to hear where you guys spend your time online when not contributing to the ever-captivating NC thread.

So in my typical rotation i've only got a few blog sites.. i'm hoping this thread gives me some more interesting stuff to read.

www.joystiq.com
www.gaming-360.com
www.engadget.com
www.gizmodo.com
www.autoblog.com
www.craigslist.com
http://cellar.org/iotd.php (image of the day... a good one today: )

escher_lego.jpg

sweet.

Post your typical website rotation.

i think i hear crickets....hehe

come back or all your threads will die!

www.tsn.ca, www.espn.com
www.mapleleafs.com
www.filelist.org
www.filemp3.org
www.fantasysports.yahoo.com
www.crapville.com
some fuckin gay msg board I can't think of right now
www.nfl,nhl,nba.com
www.whatifsports.com

Last edited:

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: My browsing rotation.

Originally posted by StarvinMarvin
i think i hear crickets....hehe

come back or all your threads will die!

I think alexd should built a safeguard into TRibe.

One where if a thread recieves no replies after the first 10 minutes of existance, it gets deleted automatically, and the thread maker loses posting privileges for 24 hours.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JOSHB

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: My browsing rotation.

Originally posted by KiFe
I think alexd should built a safeguard into TRibe.

One where if a thread recieves no replies after the first 10 minutes of existance, it gets deleted automatically, and the thread maker loses posting privileges for 24 hours.

I would have been kicked off the day I registered.

deep

TRIBE Member
links on my google homepage @ work:

BusinessWeek
CBC
Forbes
Fortune
Globe & Mail
Google News
Tekrati

RSS feeds:

Tech Dirt
Red Herring
Slashdot

Liquidity

TRIBE Member
primary:
tribe
redflagdeals
joelonsoftware
torontogolfnuts/ottawagolfnuts/4gea

secondary:
ebay
healthpeeps
gmail
slashdot

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Hmm, I need some new sites

tribe
tranceaddict
livesets/forums
notproud.com
thestar.ca
beatport.com
juno.co.uk
amonly.com
ivillage.com

Some of you appear to surf the net a LOT

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by kaniz
The Shroomery
[[/B]

LOOOL...I used to love this site! I always used to recommend it to people before they munched. Looks like they did a nice redesign from when I used to check it. I'm also pretty amazed that it's not blocked at work, while Penny Arcade is.

kaniz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Flashy_McFlash
LOOOL...I used to love this site! I always used to recommend it to people before they munched. Looks like they did a nice redesign from when I used to check it. I'm also pretty amazed that it's not blocked at work, while Penny Arcade is.

All around its not a bad site, although more often then not I'm usualy seem to be giving advice - not asking for it. Alot of kids on that forum are just 'OMG?! I'm S)000 Fuxled!? whats the next beZ?t hig?! OMFG!z IU want a LVL 5 trip' kinda thing

Or, people posting - "I Just had a fucked up trip - what happened?" and helping them make sense of it. Or, people wanting to trip - but wanting pointers/advice/knowing what to expect/etc.

When I first started tripping - I really had no clue, and wish someone had told me some of the things that I know now.

- but there are also some good/interesting posts/threads/etc that I like reading. (I have racked up over 800 posts in the last few months, so I obviously enjoy the forums, heh)