• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

My Big Fat Ahole fiancé

Katman

TRIBE Member
Not to discuss the merits of what could possibly be a new low in reality TV offerings... but

The 'host' of the show looked really familiar and I can't place her. It's driving me nuts. Who is she!?!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Michael Drury

TRIBE Member
Gotta hop in on this thread!

Is she from anywhere else. I don't know that show but she still looked way to familiar to me. HELP!

On another note:

This show looks to me like this "Big Fat Guys" - "Big Fat Audition" ....to get his own - "Big Fat Sitcom."

I really thought I'd turn this show on and find out it was a hoax......but nope, you're right......a new reality low has been hit.

Oh Boy!

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
she was on a show that brought people back with their ex's to try and work it out or something....it was on a couple months ago - her and a guy hosted it

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
this show was painful to watch - just brutal - I flicked it on for like 5 minutes and just can't understand what is wrong with people...people lying to the ones they love for money **shakes head**

p.s. I LOVED DEAR AUNT AGNES!!!!!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain