• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

musings thread

chooch

TRIBE Member
this morning i was hooked into my discman, listening to some old tunes compilation...these musings were brought on by lasgo - "something" playing directly into my mind

as i walked from university & king to bay & king watched my surroundings to the music. i felt a bit sad as i looked at the box buildings, sharp lines everywhere, the lack of life other then the humans walking on pavement, made small by the temples to money, the unreal ideals that were drawing us all to this place, the falseness of it all, the oppression in trying to keep pace with this world right now, no softness and then a revelation...

underneath all of this swirl in my mind, i was stuck with a thought...

inside we are all free.

have a great day....and share your mid week musings here.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chooch

as i walked from university & king to bay & king watched my surroundings to the music. i felt a bit sad as i looked at the box buildings, sharp lines everywhere, the lack of life other then the humans walking on pavement, made small by the temples to money, the unreal ideals that were drawing us all to this place, the falseness of it all, the oppression in trying to keep pace with this world right now, no softness and then a revelation...

To feel sad is to feel alive for it reminds you of what feeling happy is for. I find people try to avoid having sad emotions as they walk or as they drive. Personally I have always loved taking a long walk to some really dark music.

Next time its sunny and warm it hits you with a whole new perspective.

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chooch
*nods head*

"sorrow carves the space for joy to fill."
I don't understand all the time why people avoid sorrow and sadness. There is a beauty in the world som,etimes that can only be seen through tear filled eyes.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I get those feelings sometimes - I will be walking listening to music and feel like there is something wrong with the whole world and sometimes I feel completely at ease like the world is a great place. I cherish those moments when I have intense thoughts cuz most of the time we are rushing around not really thinking of anything of importance. Well me at least.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
I walked around my neighbourhood last night smoking a j.. i've been feeling really down lately, but suddenly it struck me that things aren't that bad. And despite the coldness I was feeling (I didn't dress warm enough), and the dirt and mud and melted snow everywhere, I noticed the big smile on my face and the extra oomph in my step.. I took the time to inhale really deeply and soak up the surroundings.. and ahhhhhhhhh it was such a nice night..

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I live by the beach so I am constantly sitting staring at the waves just taking it all in - I try to take a minute to realize that thats what life is all about - those moments when you have some clarity

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
There's this spot I go to in the summer to sit and think, reflect, or just look out....over looks the DVP and you let your legs hang over and it's really cool. Kind of interesting to see all those cars wooshing by. Smetimes I wonder what is happening in those little worlds zooming by.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Ditto Much
I'm putting on my jacket and taking a long walk this afternoon, now all I need is the soundtrack for it....
The Avalanches - Since I Left You. Good music for musing.