• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

music playing slow with an ehco??

Gravid

TRIBE Member
I have recently been having trouble playing and burning music.
Any old music I loaded on my pc or downloaded still works fine, but any new stuff I have added plays slow and with an echo and burns that way too. :mad:
I can't seem to figure it out as I haven't changed anything that I know of.

Any ideas on what it might be?

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
it sounds like you have some effect turned on in your settings somewhere.. what app are you using?

Aerius Zension

TRIBE Member
Your old music on your PC is fine, but anything you download has an echo? Where are you downloading from? Are you sure your downloads aren't fakes or hacked? No blips?

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
It sounds to me like he's ripping with a DSP turned on so all his new stuff gets effected. Winamp will do this...

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Gravid

TRIBE Member
mikeryan said:
it sounds like you have some effect turned on in your settings somewhere.. what app are you using?
Roxio and I have checked that, but couldn't find anything that slows it with and echo.

Where are you downloading from? Are you sure your downloads aren't fakes or hacked? No blips?

It doesn't matter if I download it or if it is a bought cd that I have loaded on, when I try to play it from my pc or burn it it, it has the same problem of being slow with an echo.

Gravid

TRIBE Member
mikeryan said:
It sounds to me like he's ripping with a DSP turned on so all his new stuff gets effected. Winamp will do this...

I don't know what a DSP or a Winamp is? Do I need to change/replace either of these?

Gravid

TRIBE Member
Gravid said:
I don't know what a DSP or a Winamp is? Do I need to change/replace either of these?
Anyone willing to give a basic explanation on how I do this?
Is it a program with settings I can easily go and change?